The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on April 18, 2004, 10:42:54 pm
-
I considered these subject lines, all of which would have sufficed:
Donald Trump is a corny douchebag
What in the jam
Dick Dale's Hands
Eau de Smuckles
Smells like farted-in vinegar
Women named Derek
YOU... WERE... A... FAT... CHILD
Man, talk about a content-rich strip. This shit is gold!
Not funny, but gold nonetheless.
-
I considered these subject lines, all of which would have sufficed:
Donald Trump is a corny douchebag
What in the jam
Dick Dale's Hands
Eau de Smuckles
Smells like farted-in vinegar
Women named Derek
YOU... WERE... A... FAT... CHILD
Man, talk about a content-rich strip. This shit is gold!
Not funny, but gold nonetheless.
I also considred several of those. By my thread was locked even though it came first. Life's so not fair.
-
Yeah, that's what happens when you compete with FORUM GOD.
And your thread may have technically been first, but it wasn't there while I was writing mine.
Should I be penalised because I put more thought and time into my post?
I thinkn't.
-
This is sort of funny, but in my opinion it's a bit anticlimactic. I mean, where were the angels? Did they just ditch Ray after their enlightening correspondence? Dude, harsh realm.
-
I thinkn't.
Thinkn't????
-
It's a contraction for "think not."
I believe myself and my Uncle Phil are the only ones who use it regularly, but I'm trying to work it into common English usage.
-
the fat child thing has already made my day.
-
Yeah, the "fat child" thing really makes me wish my corporeal friends read Achewood so we could reference it knowingly to the bewilderment of passers-by. Someday...
-
The saddest thing is that Teodor wants to talk about Donald Trump (and presumably The Apprentice) while on a vacation in Germany. Awesome strip.
-
Is Beef flippin' dumbass Ray the bird in that last panel or merely smoking a fine german cigarette?
-
What the hell people. Just because Jough owns the place does that mean he doesn't have to include a strop link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04192004) in his post?
-
Are you proofreading the whole archives??
-
I wonder if Teodor would still be unafraid to say it.