The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Flenker on August 07, 2003, 04:53:07 am

Title: other message boards
Post by: Flenker on August 07, 2003, 04:53:07 am
I figured this would be the forum to post this in, as you look at web sights.  haha, I am funny.

anyways, what other message boards do you look at/post (besides this one and dumbrella)?  
mine include:  

strangetalk (http://strangetalk.net) -a pretty big board from my old university, uses the same template as this
Thursday board (http://www.officialboard.com/thursday/) -don't post too much on this one, just lurk mostly
iowa hardcore (http://www.iowahardcore.com/cgi-bin/Topics.pl?p=1) -again, not a lot of posting, it's a site for local bands in Iowa to bash each other or talk about up coming shows

oh, and my name on strangetalk is directly from Achewood- M.Y. R.A.D. C.H.I.L.I.E.S

ps-I hope this link stuff works, I suck at the internet
Title: other message boards
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 02:13:26 pm
I used to lurk on Anime on DVD (http://www.animeondvd.com) but I'm trying to spend less on DVDs so I stopped.

Also The Random Game (http://www.therandomgame.org) which started way back as part of Heckler's Online on AOL in like 95 but which has now apparently died.

And Audiograbber (http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net)
Title: other message boards
Post by: jay-ell on August 07, 2003, 02:14:20 pm
What!  There are other sites!?!?
Title: other message boards
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 04:13:15 am
brunchma (http://www.brunchma.com) - the unofficial official unofficial brunching shuttlecocks messageboard (or something like that).

codingforums (http://www.codingforums.com) - geeks only. primarily web-programming geeks, but there are also other programming geeks.

fusebox fora (http://www.fusebox.org/forums) - even narrower qualification of prior board.

(those are the only others I frequent really any more.)

[edit for tags]