The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Flenker on April 22, 2004, 08:11:17 am

Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Flenker on April 22, 2004, 08:11:17 am
good ol' high school Roast Beef, making the dramatic announcement
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: andalucia on April 22, 2004, 10:53:38 am
Well, this post was 2 minute earlier, so I'll go with it.  Very very enjoyable strip except for the phrase "dunk oil" which I could for sure have done without.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: elfbabe on April 22, 2004, 01:56:20 pm
Yup, this one was earlier AND has the date. So it wins.

... I've been speculating for the past few minutes about which particular sexual fluid constitutes "dunk oil". I'd like to stop now, please.  :(
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: CortJstr on April 22, 2004, 02:10:51 pm
Dammit, I'd managed to forget that Alanis songs existed until just now.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: V-Adore on April 22, 2004, 02:14:30 pm
The Alanis songs and the Equation of the Week make this strip for me. (Mostly because I'm wondering if the Alanis song was "Head Over Feet" or "You Oughta Know.")

The equation is a little simple, though. Was it the club's shout-out recruitment effort?
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Nabubrush on April 22, 2004, 02:22:29 pm
I was president of my high school's equation of the week club - and our equations were quite a bit more difficult.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: arlucasinc on April 22, 2004, 02:52:26 pm
Does Onstand just make this stuff up? Dunk Oil? Man, if he's just making this stuff up, he's awesome at just coining new euphemisms for the best and worst things.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: slink on April 22, 2004, 04:09:32 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Well, this post was 2 minute earlier, so I'll go with it.  Very very enjoyable strip except for the phrase "dunk oil" which I could for sure have done without.


Christ even I looked at that twice, and then groaned in disgust.
It's usually Ray I expect to offend me most.
Good stuff.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: sailor on April 22, 2004, 08:06:21 pm
The Ultimate Penetrating Creame!

Slam Dunk jar 160 gr.

The perfect lube for heavy assplay and fisting. Slam Dunk contains the finest quality ingredients, such as Hydrogenated Oils, Polyethylene Polymer Dispersing Agent, Mineral Oils, Clove Oil, and Distilled Water. The Clove Oil makes your ass tingle and slightly numb. Slam Dunk is non-toxic. While Slam Dunk is perfect for all or your ass play toys, it is oil based and NOT condom compatible.



http://www.rob.nl/amsterdam/shop/en-us/dept_7.html
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Bozack on April 22, 2004, 08:11:24 pm
Quote from: "sailor"
A WHOLE LOT OF MESSED UP STUFF MAN.


Wow. Just....just WOW.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: andalucia on April 22, 2004, 08:31:29 pm
Oh... uh... wow.  Who knew?
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: slink on April 22, 2004, 08:31:29 pm
...
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: slink on April 22, 2004, 08:33:52 pm
It's Onstad carrying out a particular lengthy, sneaky and cunning marketing ploy, by signing up as someone, appearing to be a real person, then spamming when he's released a comic about something that he's been paid to advertise.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: jough on April 22, 2004, 08:39:07 pm
Slam Dunk is also available in a 640 gr bucket!!!

I'm also impressed that they list Crisco (in two sizes) on that page, although am disappointed that Vaseline, the fag mainstay, is not listed.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: V-Adore on April 22, 2004, 08:48:50 pm
I was under the impression that Vaseline was the mainstay of anyone too clueless, broke, or underage to use anything even vaguely respectable.

Crisco, as I understand these things, is for fetishists* but has cleanup issues.

* No, I don't want to talk about where I learned this. It would involve an unfortunate rant, if nothing else.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: sailor on April 22, 2004, 08:50:31 pm
and i thought hydrogenated oils were bad for you.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 22, 2004, 09:15:24 pm
Vaseline destroys latex. It's a bad idea for condom users.

640g of fisting lube is a harsh concept.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: slink on April 22, 2004, 09:18:07 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

640g of fisting lube is a harsh concept.


Dude. Harsh concepts all round, there!
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: jay-ell on April 22, 2004, 09:19:10 pm
I'm sad that this board now contains the phrase, "Heavy assplay."
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 22, 2004, 09:24:36 pm
It's also ambiguous. Am I to envision heavy play with someone's ass or playing with a heavy ass?

Gah!
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: slink on April 22, 2004, 09:37:30 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Am I to envision heavy play with someone's ass or playing with a heavy ass?


You just caused me to think about that for far longer than I'd have liked*.


*Which turned out to be the amount of time it took to read it!
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Mite on April 22, 2004, 09:49:22 pm
I rarely laugh out loud at achewood, but the last two days have slayed me.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: sailor on April 22, 2004, 10:57:12 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
It's also ambiguous. Am I to envision heavy play with someone's ass or playing with a heavy ass?

Gah!


If it's playing with a heavy ass, that explains the 640g tub.

i actually emailed Onstad the link.



Slam Dunk...official lube of Homosexuals the monkey
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: CortJstr on April 22, 2004, 11:43:26 pm
God dammit why does the board have to be inaccessible on the afternoon when all the good conversations are going on?
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 23, 2004, 12:13:31 am
Quote from: "sailor"


i actually emailed Onstad the link.

Slam Dunk...official lube of Homosexuals the monkey


Like he doesn't get the annual reports right before the stockholder meetings...
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Nabubrush on April 23, 2004, 02:12:39 am
Quote from: "sailor"
The Ultimate Penetrating Creame!

Slam Dunk jar 160 gr.

The perfect lube for heavy assplay and fisting. Slam Dunk contains the finest quality ingredients, such as Hydrogenated Oils, Polyethylene Polymer Dispersing Agent, Mineral Oils, Clove Oil, and Distilled Water. The Clove Oil makes your ass tingle and slightly numb. Slam Dunk is non-toxic. While Slam Dunk is perfect for all or your ass play toys, it is oil based and NOT condom compatible.



http://www.rob.nl/amsterdam/shop/en-us/dept_7.html

There is nothing wrong with this.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 23, 2004, 02:25:13 am
I don't want to live in a world where having a tingly and slightly numb ass is wrong.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: arkabee on April 23, 2004, 05:07:49 am
when will they concoct an elixir that will make me only slightly a dumbass?
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: CortJstr on April 23, 2004, 01:02:08 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I don't want to live in a world where having a tingly and slightly numb ass is wrong.

It's like giving yourself a stranger but in reverse.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 23, 2004, 10:38:53 pm
I thought the reverse of a stranger was called "a Roommate" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roommate&f=1).

Although I think I see your point...
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: jay-ell on April 24, 2004, 05:55:36 am
Strangers, roommates...again, my horizons have been broadened.  

Do people really do this?  (No show of hands, please!)  Because that seems exceedingly desperate to me.  Then again, I suppose women get vibrators and dildos, but men have to either suffer the humiliation of purchasing a fleshlight or else get pretty creative in order to have the same amount of masturbatory detatchment...

...and that's officially gone too far.  Sorry, kids.  It's 2 AM and I'm tired as hell.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: V-Adore on April 24, 2004, 03:36:47 pm
I'm also really not seeing the appeal of a roommate, but hey, to each their own.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 24, 2004, 06:11:13 pm
If it's numb how does it get, um, prepared for the activity? I mean, they make  sprays  (http://store.orientalpharmacy.com/despst100.html) for that but laying on it sounds pretty unlikely.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: CortJstr on April 25, 2004, 02:02:28 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
If it's numb how does it get, um, prepared for the activity? I mean, they make  sprays  (http://store.orientalpharmacy.com/despst100.html) for that but laying on it sounds pretty unlikely.

I'm pretty sure this is the same territory as donkey punches and dirty sanchezes in that they're a purely for joke value. They don't even do this stuff in porn.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Bozack on April 25, 2004, 02:22:07 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm pretty sure this is the same territory as donkey punches and dirty sanchezes in that they're a purely for joke value. They don't even do this stuff in porn.


Haha, yes. Purely....for...joke value. No-one ever gives dirty sanchezes!
No...one....
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Choop on April 25, 2004, 04:05:59 am
Aaaoohh, hell.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 25, 2004, 07:36:55 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

I'm pretty sure this is the same territory as donkey punches and dirty sanchezes in that they're a purely for joke value. They don't even do this stuff in porn.


They don't do this in mainstream pRon, maybe. I bet there are some special people on special projects out there, though. I mean, there are plenty of scat fetishists, so SOMEONE omust have taken a pictorial or shot some video by now, right? Probably in Germany where they call it  Zee "Schmutziges Sanchez" and where Cartman's mom did some Scheissen Videos...

But we all know that since it is on the internet, is it not only TRUE but MUST BE ATTEMPTED so let's say a prayer for the young man with the fragile, pimply psyche trying hard to numb up his sceptyre so as to experience that elusive Stranger.

This completely destroys the song 'Strangers in the Night' for me now.
Title: Dunk oil on your backseat 4/22/04
Post by: Nabubrush on April 26, 2004, 02:55:43 am
But the show "Perfect Strangers" now has much vaster appeal for me.