The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: arkabee on April 24, 2004, 04:49:36 am

Title: smoking poll
Post by: arkabee on April 24, 2004, 04:49:36 am
curious as to our demographic inre: nababrush's 142 hour post.
Title: smoking poll
Post by: andalucia on April 24, 2004, 02:24:38 pm
Until there is an "I do like to indulge in the occasional cigarillo, which becomes less occasional in times of stress" category, I'm lost.

Because cigarettes = bleagh.
Title: smoking poll
Post by: Nabubrush on April 24, 2004, 02:29:02 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Until there is an "I do like to indulge in the occasional cigarillo, which becomes less occasional in times of stress" category, I'm lost.

Because cigarettes = bleagh.

You. Are. A. Smoker.
Title: smoking poll
Post by: andalucia on April 24, 2004, 03:25:49 pm
Drat!
Title: smoking poll
Post by: AugustWest on April 24, 2004, 04:04:58 pm
Smoked cigarettes off and on for about 15 years.  Then smoked cigars for about 2.  Haven't smoked anything for around 5 - 6 years now.
Title: smoking poll
Post by: CortJstr on April 25, 2004, 02:05:14 am
I've seen cigarettes but never actually touched one. And I think I smelled other smoking materials once in college.
Title: smoking poll
Post by: Mite on April 25, 2004, 01:26:23 pm
I'm a smoker. I started when I started teaching, and I'l quit when I'm done teaching (next year). I'm not anticipating any trouble quitting, as I've stopped before on school breaks. Also, my sweetie is very opposed, and will probably withold sex if I don't quit.

But til then, bring on the tasty carcinogenic goodness.