The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on April 26, 2004, 04:06:45 am

Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Choop on April 26, 2004, 04:06:45 am
Ahh, the "lesser characters." It's good to return Achewood to its roots.

Oh, and if you don't see it, just wait a few hours. I might be early.


[edit: by popular demand. /]
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: andalucia on April 26, 2004, 04:17:16 am
You, sir, are in the future?
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Choop on April 26, 2004, 04:54:32 am
Oh, didn't you like to know!
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Noah on April 26, 2004, 05:40:08 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04262004 <- There.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 26, 2004, 07:11:35 am
I think I want a woman to hold my buttocks in such a way.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: slink on April 26, 2004, 08:55:34 am
Not only can all the posts (so far) be read in a quite delicious eloquent english accent, for comedy value no less, but Onstad just hit alt tag gold today.

Gah I'm late.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: andalucia on April 26, 2004, 11:34:14 am
This is indeed, a most enjoyable comic.  But I seriously do want to know how you managed to swing that whole future thing.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Choop on April 26, 2004, 12:22:52 pm
I could say it's magic, but you wouldn't believe me.

I could say it's science fiction, but it's fact.

Just let the fact that I have an automatically rotating selection of avatars speak for itself.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Noah on April 26, 2004, 12:39:18 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
This is indeed, a most enjoyable comic.  But I seriously do want to know how you managed to swing that whole future thing.


All you had to do is change the date in the URL. I do that with a lot of webcomics. Sometimes they upload the strip but don't update the page until later.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 26, 2004, 01:41:01 pm
GodDAMMIT why isn't this thread called "An angel slapping pudding."
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: jough on April 26, 2004, 02:13:12 pm
It can be - just say the word...
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: V-Adore on April 26, 2004, 02:19:01 pm
This is absolute comedy gold. No mistake.

I love the look of mildly tired bemusement on Mr. Bear's face. I imagine this is the only way he could deal with what he's writing, and I can't blame him.

Now I'm wondering what his pen name is.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Nabubrush on April 26, 2004, 02:25:16 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
GodDAMMIT why isn't this thread called "An angel slapping pudding."

That is exactly what I thought, as soon as I read the comic. Shit, Groaneesha could see it.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Choop on April 26, 2004, 02:33:09 pm
So many possible titles. I actually had "An angel slapping pudding" in the thread title field, but changed it three or four times before deciding on the name & page of the book. C'est la vie.

"The Mini needs a new clutch"
"The way a woman holds two rocks"
"Judge the audience"
&c.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: CortJstr on April 26, 2004, 05:43:47 pm
How appropriate that he still uses a typewriter. This is the essence of Mr. Bear.

But this thread not being called "An angel slapping pudding" has made me lose a good portion of my faith in humanity.
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: sailor on April 26, 2004, 07:55:52 pm
Rick lightly blew air out of his nose.

(http://store.eharlequin.com/stores/harl/images/book_covers/1103-0-373-12358-2-bigw.jpg)
Title: An angel slapping pudding - 26apr2004
Post by: Mantonio on April 27, 2004, 04:59:32 am
I can totally sympathise with Mr. Bear here, needing extra money and not at all being happy about writing romance novels to make it.  I myself am considering writing my own romance novel for similar reasons.  

I bet it's going to be totally easy.

/sarcasm.