The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on April 26, 2004, 10:50:14 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jay-ell on April 26, 2004, 10:50:14 pm
<Marilyn>

Happy birth-day to you
Happy birth-day to you
Happy birth-day, Mr. El Guapo,
Happy birth-day

to

you


:smooch:

</Marilyn>
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: andalucia on April 26, 2004, 11:05:59 pm
Joyous birthday to the most benevolent of dictators.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2004, 12:01:46 am
Happy birthday to you
You belong in the zoo
In a nice cozy steam tunnel
With some unemployed mammal keeper who shall remain nameless... next to you.

Aw dang people we needed way more time to prepare if we were going to do this occasion justice.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 12:25:46 am
Thank you all.  The birthday so far has been quiet and wet, which is better than most birthdays in the past have been.

All in all, I try to celebrate the day and do something special.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm awaiting a fine girl who's going to be arriving soon for Chinese take-away and a bj.

It's all I ever really want from a birthday.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: slink on April 27, 2004, 12:32:36 am
I for one welcome our older benevolant dictator.

I shall just proffer fine whiskies from this side of the room. And look away apparently.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 12:33:45 am
And I will do ceremonial body shots off of any our fine ladies here.

And maybe one or two of the gentlemen.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2004, 12:40:07 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Fill glass
Raise to orofice
Empty contents
Repeat
Enjoy

Congratulations on flippin' the odometer over.

Man I should've have read this after letting eMule spend a whole day downloading porn.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AugustWest on April 27, 2004, 01:01:13 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Man I should've have read this after letting eMule spend a whole day downloading porn.


Yes, you should've have.

Happy birthday, Jough.  How many are you?
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 01:13:34 am
This many:

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AugustWest on April 27, 2004, 01:20:04 am
Heh heh!  The big 3 - 0 is breathing down your neck, bro!
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 02:26:57 am
Shhhh... I'm hiding so it won't find me.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2004, 03:08:24 am
Happy happy, Fearless Leader! May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 27, 2004, 03:34:30 am
Quote from: "Jough"
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm awaiting a fine girl who's going to be arriving soon for Chinese take-away and a bj.


Damn, I'm gonna start ordering there.

Happy BJ, I mean BD, Jough.

~Paul
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Choop on April 27, 2004, 03:50:39 am
Hey! I almost missed it! Well, I did post your new theme song the other day, so....




FUCK YOU! SCREW YOU IN THE EYE!



And cheers. Best of luck wrt:bj.  I just got about four six times that (once), twice that (twice) and three times that (once) that better than a bj, but I don't want to embarrass anyone OTHER than jough, especially on your birthday. Shit, I'm starting to talk like JL.

-Kisses!-
choop.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Bozack on April 27, 2004, 05:33:33 am
Happy birthday, man. Good times, good times. Even though I think you've been a bit rash involving my proposed **** ********, you still my boo.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Ben-San on April 27, 2004, 09:33:09 am
JOUGH gained a level!

+2 GTS
+1 LCK
+3 MOX
+1 MNT

MAX PWR is maxed out!
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2004, 10:24:22 am
Now that your birthday is over I feel compelled to point out that on other days of the year, a proper gentleman has the patience to allow such an accomodating lady to eat her Chinese in the restaurant first instead of getting take-out.  But I am sure that you know this.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 27, 2004, 01:38:36 pm
Happy goddamned birthday!
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 03:37:38 pm
RE: Chinese restaurants

Perhaps you don't have these where you live, but we have mostly the Chinese equivalent of pizza places here - it's just a counter and a folding table in the front - it's made for carrying away, not eating-in.

And she was on her way over here to watch Big giraffe, anyway (great sappy date movie, by the way).
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2004, 08:21:59 pm
Well that changes everything.  We don't have much of that type of Chinese place here, but they would nostalgically remind me of New York and thus be terribly romantic.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 27, 2004, 08:45:11 pm
Romantic pee smell, romantic passed out winos, romantic transsexual hookers. HELL YES!

By the way, where were all you fookers on my birthday?

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, Jough, ya cranky old bastard ya.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: jough on April 27, 2004, 09:13:20 pm
If you want to be cheered on your birthday the best thing to do is to PM jldunston with your birth date.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 27, 2004, 09:34:37 pm
That never works for <my> birthday, no one is online on my birthday. Ever. And if they are, it's on account of them being awful lonely and desperate.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2004, 10:14:34 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
That never works for <my> birthday, no one is online on my birthday. Ever. And if they are, it's on account of them being awful lonely and desperate.

Okay, I'll ask: Valentine's Day or Christmas?

Mine is the autumnal equinox, which made things exceedingly uncomfortable back when I was going to high school with the flaky Wiccan friend of mine who thought there was Big Significance there (and also found it hilarious that I shared a birthday with Frodo Baggins). Sigh.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: andalucia on April 27, 2004, 11:07:10 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Mine is the autumnal equinox, which made things exceedingly uncomfortable back when I was going to high school with the flaky Wiccan friend of mine who thought there was Big Significance there (and also found it hilarious that I shared a birthday with Frodo Baggins). Sigh.


ahahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry.  If it makes you feel any better, my best friend has Hitler's birthday?
Mine's just uncomfortably close to Christmas (as any December birthday is), and being late in the year, makes me younger than my contemporaries.  Not that I wasn't always down with hanging out with the older kids.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2004, 11:37:20 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Well that changes everything.  We don't have much of that type of Chinese place here, but they would nostalgically remind me of New York and thus be terribly romantic.

??? Those joints are all over the dang place. You're crazy.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2004, 11:39:54 pm
Not in Silver Spring.  There might be one sort of like that on 16th st but I'm not sure.  We had one in Cleveland Park when I first moved here but it got replaced by something upscale.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 27, 2004, 11:42:05 pm
I think people are more likely to be online on Christmas Day than my birthday, Christmas Eve.

I get to go Church on my birthday EVERY year. When I was in choir, I had to go twice. When it was on SUNDAY I had to go three times.

For the 2 weeks leading up to my birthday, no one has time for a party, or to get together, or anything. Any time in December after my birthday makes a party look like an afterthought.'

Everyone cheeses out and gives you a gift with two tags on it.

It blows.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Nabubrush on April 28, 2004, 02:32:14 am
Happy Birthday, Jough! My computer fell apart into fragments yesterday, so I had no idea, but I am here, albeit late.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: wombat on April 28, 2004, 10:15:39 am
I propose that we should all celebrate AlohaDawg's half-birthday. But someone with a better remembery than me needs to be in charge.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Ben-San on April 28, 2004, 10:29:39 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think people are more likely to be online on Christmas Day than my birthday, Christmas Eve.


You need more Jewish acquaintances. (Or Moslem, or Wiccan, or First Church of Steve-O, or whatever.)
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Choop on April 28, 2004, 04:58:11 pm
Rule 1: You do not talk abou the First Church of Steve-O.

Rule 2: You do not talk abou the First Church of Steve-O.

Rule 3: If it's your first night, you have to get firebranded.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AugustWest on April 28, 2004, 05:03:50 pm
Alternate Rule 3:  If it's your first night, you must walk through the alligator tank while wearing the chicken underwear.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Pedro Picasso on April 28, 2004, 07:21:47 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
I propose that we should all celebrate AlohaDawg's half-birthday. But someone with a better remembery than me needs to be in charge.


An excellent idea!  I hereby declare June 24th AlohaDawg's Half-Birthday to be celebrated by all!

I also declare the following day to be No ##### Day to be celebrated by all people with reasonably attractive lower halves.

Edit: As per Jstr's suggestion, I'm evading word filters faster than that little triangle evades Asteroids.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 28, 2004, 08:01:20 pm
June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: CortJstr on April 28, 2004, 08:55:47 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.

No tighty-whities.

And dangit people, learn how to spell #####.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 28, 2004, 11:56:05 pm
So I just realized that, to the casual observer, I wish to celebrate my half-birthday by seeing pictures of the lower halves of lots of people I have never met.

Sounds better the more I think about it.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: AugustWest on April 29, 2004, 01:19:10 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wish to celebrate my half-birthday by seeing pictures of the lower halves of lots of people I have never met.


This is pretty much the sole purpose of Usenet these days.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Bozack on April 29, 2004, 01:28:04 am
Ha, I WOULD post a pic, but Jough threatened to ban me.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: andalucia on April 29, 2004, 03:55:48 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Ha, I WOULD post a pic, but Jough threatened to ban me.


Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
June 25th should see some interesting avatars...actually, a gallery of lower half pictures (preferably clad) would be pretty funny. Match them to the screen name! Win a big prize! I'll kick in on that.


Therein, I believe, lies the key.
Title: Happy Birthday, Jough!
Post by: Bozack on April 29, 2004, 04:00:28 am
Man, if I have to be CLAD, I'm going to be basically indistinguishable. Other than "I'm the guy wearing the, uh....#####."
Maybe if I could get my kilt by then....