The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pubdoggy on April 29, 2004, 08:52:00 am

Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: pubdoggy on April 29, 2004, 08:52:00 am
Aaaaahhhggg.

too much to talk about. Beef's voice? What? Video. A dog actually skating and steering and giving looks to camera?

Al l t   oo   m u   chhhh

:expires:
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: andalucia on April 29, 2004, 11:13:25 am
Oh dear lord!
I would have completely missed this if you hadn't pointed it out.  And you know, I think that would have been an alright life.  Everything is... subtlely different now.
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: V-Adore on April 29, 2004, 02:53:21 pm
Please have pity on those of us who didn't see it. Please?
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: pubdoggy on April 29, 2004, 02:56:08 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Please have pity on those of us who didn't see it. Please?


its there in horrendous cani-colour for all to download.

supremely upsetting for so many reasons. oh - that - and its piss funny, too.
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: V-Adore on April 29, 2004, 03:03:38 pm
Oh, okay. I had assumed this was a one-off strip I'd missed.

And I too sort of wish I'd just missed it. What the crap.
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: wombat on April 29, 2004, 03:59:49 pm
There was a link to this a few days ago on toothpastefordinner and ever since then I have been despondent about my failings as an animal trainer.  Why can't my dog ride and steer a skateboard and mug for the camera at the same time?  What have I been doing with my life? Will this video follow me everywhere on the web, taunting me with my inadequacy?
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: CortJstr on April 29, 2004, 04:15:29 pm
Damn my crappy workplace. I have to wait until I get home to a computer with sound too witness this in all its glory.
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 29, 2004, 08:44:46 pm
The tortuous linking to Beef is a little silly, though.  Why not just say funny video of dog on skateboard?
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: Bozack on April 29, 2004, 11:44:25 pm
I'd like to point out that that is HELLA weird. And awesome.

*eyes puppy*
Title: Tyson Skating
Post by: Nabubrush on April 30, 2004, 05:13:40 pm
In terms of some kind of ratio of intelligence relative to species, that dog could kill me with its mind.