The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: doomglobe on May 02, 2004, 11:20:20 pm

Title: Diablo II
Post by: doomglobe on May 02, 2004, 11:20:20 pm
Hey is there any achehead out there who formerly enjoyed the blizzard game diablo II, and now either doesnt play it anymore, [edit] because if so, I could paypal a man or lady some cash in exchange for the cdkeys for the game and expansion, and I would also paypal them some GRATITUDE.

[I'm going to let this topic slide for a bit assuming people are smart enough to not actually post any keys or anything out here in public. Because piracy is wrong, but selling a used game is fine. - CortJstr]
Title: Diablo II
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 03, 2004, 03:50:14 pm
Sorry.  No dice on the Diablo 2 front.  I was always afraid of the Diablo games.  All that clicking.  I was worried my index finger would grow to unheardof proportions.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: slink on May 03, 2004, 04:05:37 pm
I just never got round to either of them, and have only watched it being played twice.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2004, 07:43:49 pm
I played them both, but gave number II back to my brother after beating it.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: AugustWest on May 11, 2004, 07:39:20 pm
If you like Diablo and Diablo II, you'll love Progress Quest. (http://www.progressquest.com)  I honestly believe that it represents the highest form of RPG'ing conceivable.

Just check out these reviews. (http://download.com.com/3302-7539_4-8644833.html)  This game is just breathtaking.  I've played for days without ceasing.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: jough on May 11, 2004, 07:57:00 pm
That game is so cool I pooed a little.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: V-Adore on May 11, 2004, 11:49:12 pm
I do loves me some Progress Quest.

Kingdom of Loathing (http://www.kingdomofloathing.com) is a lesser game but still entirely worthy.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: CortJstr on May 13, 2004, 11:04:59 pm
Wait, so Progress has a non-massive multiplayer version? Swank. For me the whole point of RPGs is that there's no time factor and I don't have to deal with people using 1337 so MMORPGs couldn't interest me less. But KoL looks neat otherwise.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: V-Adore on May 13, 2004, 11:08:30 pm
The only problem I have with KoL is that, even having two accounts (and thinking hard about a third), the limited-adventure system means I still only end up blowing about 45 minutes a day on it. This is possibly a good thing, since it means that KoL and finals week will not explosively collide, but I would play it seven hours a day if I could manage.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: AugustWest on May 14, 2004, 02:47:40 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
The only problem I have with KoL is that, even having two accounts (and thinking hard about a third), the limited-adventure system means I still only end up blowing about 45 minutes a day on it. This is possibly a good thing, since it means that KoL and finals week will not explosively collide, but I would play it seven hours a day if I could manage.


It's like the timer on the box the wireheads use.

/Louis Wu.
Title: Diablo II
Post by: arkabee on May 14, 2004, 01:28:06 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"


It's like the timer on the box the wireheads use.

/Louis Wu.


wow, that's the first time i've ever seen that referenced on the internet.  no wonder you won on jeopardy.