The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 04, 2004, 03:40:32 am

Title: Get Your War On
Post by: pmcd9 on May 04, 2004, 03:40:32 am
This political cartoon is sometimes funny, but often overwrought.  This one really cracked me up though.

(http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/images/war.239.gif)

Get Your War On (http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/home.html)

~Paul
Title: Get Your War On
Post by: andalucia on May 04, 2004, 11:19:56 am
Oddly, that's one of the few GYWA that I really haven't dug at all.  Usually I find it pretty clever.
Title: Get Your War On
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 04, 2004, 02:37:32 pm
I freakin' love the Bush press conference sequence.

"If 'elitist' means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' then I'll be an elitist!"
Title: Get Your War On
Post by: Hank on May 07, 2004, 07:21:04 pm
The redness of it all fries my retinas until I smell bacon, but other than that I'm completely in love with this comic.