The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on May 04, 2004, 01:00:43 pm

Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: Gimpson on May 04, 2004, 01:00:43 pm
I hope my choice of subject line is acceptable.  While trying to select the subject line, I considered:

A real ankle drunk
Ghetto Gut
like someone's working on a car
pickin' a fight with a meat plant
less embalmy

A couple of those could easily be euphemisms for sex acts, a la The Isosceles Lock.
Title: Re: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: pierced lemur on May 04, 2004, 01:03:56 pm
Quote from: "Gimpson"
pickin' a fight with a meat plant

Especially that one.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: Nabubrush on May 04, 2004, 02:55:14 pm
Yeah, I thought that I had read that differently. It might be that they have been oh so good lately, but this one seemed like character development. I do like how Beef has stopped taking as much shit.

"Dude you don't LIKE Gusano Rojo"

Who would have thought that Beef is so much more an authority on liquor than Ray?

Also: "I hate even knowin' this stuff exists." I feel that way about a lot of things.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: V-Adore on May 04, 2004, 03:01:48 pm
I would have used "pickin' a fight with a meatpacking plant," personally, but to each his own. There is much goodness here.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: jough on May 04, 2004, 03:29:27 pm
I'm a "A real ankle drunk" kinda guy myself, but hey, that's what's so great about made-up lingo - it's quoteably rich while content-poor.

Whee!
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: Mantonio on May 04, 2004, 04:12:00 pm
I would have gone with "holding something the police will wrestle you for" myself.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: CortJstr on May 04, 2004, 04:34:54 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also: "I hate even knowin' this stuff exists." I feel that way about a lot of things.

God yes. This is so perfect I have to steal it. It's great for those occasions where you have to admit you know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is or when you have to think too much about McNuggets.
Title: Re: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: sailor on May 04, 2004, 06:12:55 pm
Quote from: "pierced lemur"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
pickin' a fight with a meat plant

Especially that one.


Nice avatar, chief.
Title: Re: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: pierced lemur on May 04, 2004, 08:33:52 pm
Quote from: "sailor"
Nice avatar, chief.


Why thank you. I made another one with Ray.  
Here it is:
(http://ftp://usmftp.no-ip.com/smuckles.gif)
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: Choop on May 04, 2004, 10:03:21 pm
Dude.

Also fuck*ng proper. Tell you what: keep on doin' yours that turn out so good, but please let me have all the dances to animate.

That reminds me: didn't somebody back on the dumbrella board once do a flash toon of the wood?
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: CortJstr on May 04, 2004, 10:12:43 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
That reminds me: didn't somebody back on the dumbrella board once do a flash toon of the wood?

Onstad. He had a thread where he was having problems with the wavs he was using for background music in a Beef/Molly flash toon.

But he never posted it.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: pierced lemur on May 05, 2004, 12:31:06 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Also fuck*ng proper. Tell you what: keep on doin' yours that turn out so good, but please let me have all the dances to animate.


Totally. I love the dances - The one you have of Ray doing the "bone" dance is my AIM icon right now  :)
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: Nabubrush on May 05, 2004, 01:09:32 pm
I would fully scavenge that Ray for an avatar if that wasn't a shitty thing to do.
Title: The Stiff Coal - May 04, 2004
Post by: slink on May 05, 2004, 03:18:31 pm
Indeed. That Ray one is hella rad!
I mean Ray is about as great as they come, and the privelage of seeing Ray in movement is just... It's just... See I'm lost for words!