The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 07, 2003, 02:16:25 pm

Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: jay-ell on August 07, 2003, 02:16:25 pm
Last night I dreamed that Onstad posted a cryptic message on this board, then disappeared while everybody argued about what he meant.  

I need a vacation.
Title: Re: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 02:31:40 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Last night I dreamed that Onstad posted a cryptic message on this board, then disappeared while everybody argued about what he meant.  

I need a vacation.


A vacation?? It's only been 6 days. What do you think we're paying you for? . . . Oh. Right. Nevermind then.
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: Flenker on August 07, 2003, 03:45:38 pm
here I was hoping for a thread about the Smiths.  But then I thought, "why would this be in the thoughts forum".  So I read, and got a little chuckle out of it.  You're working too hard, J.  But don't worry the weekend is only a couple days away....
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 04:01:52 pm
I like the idea that the weekend get's you off the hook as far as the message board goes!!
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: jay-ell on August 07, 2003, 04:08:11 pm
Quote from: "slink"
I like the idea that the weekend get's you off the hook as far as the message board goes!!


Actually, I'll be at the beach Friday night and most of the day Saturday.  I will be leaving the board in the capable hands of Jough and the new mods -- who will be appointed Friday afternoon.
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 04:13:39 pm
Aaaaah I see! You had a cunning plan all along!
USURPER!!! :P
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: jough on August 07, 2003, 04:52:13 pm
Leave the board in my hands and I will fondle and grope it the entire time you are gone.

It will be so violated that it won't be able to formulate even rudimentary syllables.  And then someone will show it a doll and ask it to point to where Jough hurt it.

Then the board will point somewhere unexpected.
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2003, 04:55:28 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Leave the board in my hands and I will fondle and grope it the entire time you are gone. [edit: gross stuff]


Wait, it's your board. Wouldn't that be incest? You sick bastard!
Title: "last night i dreamed that somebody loved me"
Post by: slink on August 07, 2003, 05:04:02 pm
You paint a beautiful, wondrous, terrifying image Jough! Don't ever change!