The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Acanthopagrus on May 07, 2004, 06:48:40 am

Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: Acanthopagrus on May 07, 2004, 06:48:40 am
With the alcoholism comes the anger, although I don't know anyone that doesn't get a little upset at the mention of Bobby McFerrin.

Dave Dobbin makes me even angrier.
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: pubdoggy on May 07, 2004, 12:54:02 pm
man o man o man.

beefs expletives are just too good

so long, fuck smellers.
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: Mantonio on May 07, 2004, 02:57:11 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"


OnTopic:

I love how Beef is banging on the keyboard/desktop. I do the same exact thing when things aren't going my way. One of these days I'm going to break something and I know I'll regret it once the rage subsides.

Edited because I didn't really need ndpatel's quote in there. My bad.


Same here, especially when Amazon takes forever and ever to load when I just want to see what kind of renaissance music there is out there.
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: Limmo on May 07, 2004, 04:38:38 pm
Is anyone else having trouble opening Achewood today?
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: TALKYdude on May 07, 2004, 05:02:06 pm
I can't get Achewood to load either.
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: AugustWest on May 07, 2004, 05:04:19 pm
It wouldn't load for me either, but I persisted and suddenly there it was!
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: Limmo on May 07, 2004, 05:25:46 pm
whadaaya know, this time it loaded up lickety-split.  

beef needs to use amazon ( he's got a faster connection than mantonio, you can count on that ) or second spin.

the police: good first album, great second and third, genius fourth, overplayed and overrated fifth.  

that is all.

holy mother of pussy squared, is he not looking for this one (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000014GY/qid=1083950818/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4__i4_xgl15/104-5918158-6741543?v=glance&s=classical).
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: V-Adore on May 07, 2004, 05:44:35 pm
It's finally up for me. A bit of an anticlimax, but ah well.

EDIT: Just split the Police bashing into the Conservatory. Sorry, arlucasinc; your generally-on-topic post went with.
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: TALKYdude on May 07, 2004, 05:57:17 pm
OK, now it works. *busily jigs*
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: miles on May 07, 2004, 06:30:47 pm
Poor bastard looks like he's been up all night by the third panel.  Anger and alcohol don't mix well ... or maybe they mix TOO well.

Fuck smellers.  I've never heard that before.  I think I may have to use it.  Holy shit ... Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on!  I'm out, fuck smellers!
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: miles on May 07, 2004, 06:40:18 pm
Quote from: "Limmo"
Is anyone else having trouble opening Achewood today?


Didn't work for me either for a few hours.  Then when I read the strip I thought maybe Onstand did that on purpose, to make the strip even more relevant to our situation in life.  Because I was pretty fuck*ng pissed when it wasn't loading holy MOTHER OF PUSSY!!

Edit:  Hey, look at me!!  Dr. Kisses!!
Title: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on May 08, 2004, 09:17:27 pm
Oh how I love this strip. Lately Beef has had quite a vocabulary.