The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on May 09, 2004, 04:52:08 am

Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: Asherdan on May 09, 2004, 04:52:08 am
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: jough on May 09, 2004, 07:20:48 am
Yeah, happy mothafuckas day.

Do we have any mothers on the board?
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: Mite on May 09, 2004, 12:48:35 pm
I'm a mother to two rats and a couple dozen houseplants, but they're not so good at sending cards. I guess I'm also a computer momma, as the two hours of agony I spent Friday replacing the hard drive in my G4 powerbook was the closest to childbirth I've ever come.
Title: Re: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: Gimpson on May 09, 2004, 03:21:08 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I LOVE HALLMARK MANUFACTURED HOLIDAYS!1!!!


I hope that's not sarcasm I detect.  Hallmark is a large part of my home town's economy, employing some of my closest friends in fact.  

Are you a red?
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: V-Adore on May 09, 2004, 03:54:16 pm
My Mother's Day present to my mom will more than likely be attempting to actually have this place clean before she comes to pick me up from college. (This will also be my birthday gift to my dad.) Other than that, I'll call her tonight and give her my regards and such.
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: wombat on May 09, 2004, 04:57:17 pm
Mothers don't have time to waste, er, spend on internet messageboards, I think.

When I was a kid I played with toy animals instead of dolls - I have always only wanted baby animals.  Good thing, since I discovered that just raising a puppy took all the nurturing I had in me.  

Although, it looks like I'm going to be teaching zoo camp for little kids this summer. That's different though.  I get paid, and I can play with the craft supplies, and they go home at 3.
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: CortJstr on May 10, 2004, 01:10:40 am
Dinner w/ my mom+grandma last night at a local chain and lunch today w/ my SO's mom. Now a quite dinner of sushi just for me.
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 10, 2004, 03:24:24 pm
I made chocolate waffles (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_8642,00.html) with CUNT syrup and whipped cream for my baby's mama yesterday morning.
Title: Happy Mother's Day!
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 10, 2004, 06:43:02 pm
I took the five-year-old to the local paint your own pottery place and she made a cute little bowl with a cat playing with a ball inside it. And you can tell what it is, even.

We made a big breakfast and had a really nice dinner. We went to the park. It was just a nice day.