The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on May 10, 2004, 07:01:34 am

Title: Paging Choopernickel
Post by: jough on May 10, 2004, 07:01:34 am
Hi,

Your account was automatically deactivated because you specified a non-existent e-mail address in your profile (achewood @ yourdomain.com).

Just letting you know - you'll have to reactivate it at the new address.  But the new address bounced.  So you'll have to e-mail me the correct address and I can re-send the activation message.

Since your e-mail isn't working I can't e-mail you to let you know, and since you can't log in, I can't PM you either.

Hence, this message.
Title: Paging Choopernickel
Post by: Choop on May 11, 2004, 04:11:42 am
Gracias, numero uno. Ahora todo esta bien. Posso hacer las postas en la buerda, y mi email no mas esta rompada.


Muchas gracias.