The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on May 13, 2004, 04:06:46 am

Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 13, 2004, 04:06:46 am
I'd consider it. My friend said she'd get one.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: V-Adore on May 13, 2004, 05:12:16 am
Nope, definitely wouldn't.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: jough on May 13, 2004, 05:13:56 am
Just what I need, more cheap crap.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Acanthopagrus on May 13, 2004, 05:25:11 am
No, it would be dangerous to wear in this town.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: andalucia on May 13, 2004, 11:51:09 am
No, it would be too non-dangerous to wear in this town.  I'd just be mistaken for a homophobe.  The strip itself made me uncomfortable enough, and I jut didn't find it that funny, so I'm hoping it doesn't get immortalized in garment form.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 14, 2004, 02:38:16 pm
I wouldn't wear the shirt, but not for any reason other than it doesn't really appeal to me. Probably around here people would find it amusing. I already have the TINSTAAGD shirt and I rarely wear it.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Choop on May 14, 2004, 03:37:48 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: arkabee on May 14, 2004, 04:07:20 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?


good day?  i'm thinking Roast Beef's Closet.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 14, 2004, 07:07:01 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?


good day?  i'm thinking Roast Beef's Closet.

Zackly. I got it, and it turned out to be much cooler in theory than on my back.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Choop on May 16, 2004, 10:54:47 pm
But... the shirt Beef ordered (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10222002) actually said "It is impossible to have a good day"


Maybe that's the problem. You phrased it wrong.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: jough on May 16, 2004, 11:49:07 pm
I still don't know what "TINSTAAGD" means.

This
Is
Not
Standard
To
'Ave
A
Good
Day

???

Beef's shirt would be acronymed as "IIITHAGD".
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Nabubrush on May 17, 2004, 12:30:39 am
This is the first time I've gone back to check the board in several days as I have been traveling, and do you know what? The only thing I can say at this point is "WHOO! Those are some strong fuck*ng pills!" I have no idea what I meant when I typed that garbled string of letters.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: jough on May 17, 2004, 01:52:07 am
Next Sunday I will have a whole week of new Achewood to read, too.

Something to look forward to, I guess.

Man, I get SO MUCH info and entertainment online.  How will the real world live up to the internet anymore?
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Choop on May 17, 2004, 02:03:59 am
Just don't kill yourself. If it comes to that, get thee to a netcafe and you'll be okay.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: arkabee on May 17, 2004, 06:12:03 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I still don't know what "TINSTAAGD" means.


There Is No Such Thing As A Good Day.
Title: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
Post by: Choop on May 17, 2004, 06:41:18 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
But... the shirt Beef ordered (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10222002) actually said "It is impossible to have a good day"


Maybe that's the problem. You phrased it wrong.