The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on May 14, 2004, 07:13:36 am

Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 14, 2004, 07:13:36 am
The 'bots are together, having a mutually abusive conversation. This week has been a great variety of characters we haven't seen in awhile.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: Ben-San on May 14, 2004, 07:17:37 am
Curse you and your ninja-like Hawaiian speed. This is a good strip, but I hope this is just good-natured ribbing. It would be sad to see an old friendship come apart at the seams. Or, uh, rivets.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 14, 2004, 07:28:50 am
Ahhh, Grashopper, it was only after 9 pm here. The hour was not so late.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: andalucia on May 14, 2004, 11:17:43 am
You know, I definitely enjoy the board way more than the comic now.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: Bozack on May 14, 2004, 12:29:55 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
You know, I definitely enjoy the board way more than the comic now.

.....
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all of you (hurt by the cold, so hard and lonely too, 'cause you don't know yourselves), but no-one on this board has ever called me a rock and roll faggot, or even commented on my faux dago sexuality. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on May 14, 2004, 12:42:29 pm
No Andy?

BOO TO THAT.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: AugustWest on May 14, 2004, 01:45:29 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
It would be sad to see an old friendship come apart at the seams. Or, uh, rivets.


I don't see this as a true relationship problem.  They're just playin' the insult game.  *****ically.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: V-Adore on May 14, 2004, 02:58:34 pm
I think Andy avoids this sort of meet-up for a reason, honestly. I mean, if you were Andy, all holding down a decent job and such, would you want to pull these frat boy hijinks?

If it isn't entirely friendly, let's hope that Vlad can defuse things.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: Nabubrush on May 14, 2004, 03:14:13 pm
I kind of liked seeing the robot version of "your mother's so fat". I have always been a Chucklebot fan, anyway, and what I liked especially is that most of their 'doing the dozens' are basically insults clad in slams on other people - the Fonz, Paula Poundstone, Kid Rock.

I think of you all as Rock and Roll Faggots, by the way . . . and that is good.

I like how the little censor deals, and my forgetting how to deal with them, make everything such a hassle.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: sailor on May 14, 2004, 08:30:30 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Also, Vlad's 'choke' at Liebot's opening salvo makes me think he's desperately trying to defuse something he knows is coming.  I'm thinking this isn't an unusual exchange for these two.  I'm not sure if it's entirely friendly.



This is evident in the fact that Vlad's "nose erection" shrinks signifigantly from it's size in the first panel.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: Mantonio on May 17, 2004, 05:33:43 am
Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Also, Vlad's 'choke' at Liebot's opening salvo makes me think he's desperately trying to defuse something he knows is coming.  I'm thinking this isn't an unusual exchange for these two.  I'm not sure if it's entirely friendly.



This is evident in the fact that Vlad's "nose erection" shrinks signifigantly from it's size in the first panel.


I thought the choke was because Vlad might have some repressed feelings about Chucklebot.  Vlad may want people to _think_ he's a lady's man, but maybe he's just living a lie.
Title: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
Post by: St_Zartan on May 17, 2004, 09:04:25 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I thought the choke was because Vlad might have some repressed feelings about Chucklebot.  Vlad may want people to _think_ he's a lady's man, but maybe he's just living a lie.


This would certainly explain the odd combination I, er, found in a huge list of otherwise heterosexual stolen website passwords:

Code: [Select]
hxxp://www.greenberetaxxxion.com/members/prioritymale.php
L:vlad P:s3xyv1aD