The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: starlight on May 17, 2004, 08:58:39 am

Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: starlight on May 17, 2004, 08:58:39 am
Yay to more roomba action!

That sock does look very convincing as a worm in the first panels ...indeeeed.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: andalucia on May 17, 2004, 10:20:01 am
Yay indeed.  At first I thought this was from the archives and nearly closed the tab in disgust, but upon closer inspection, I was filled with Rooma-induced glee, which we all know is the best kind.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 17, 2004, 01:18:43 pm
But there was no actual Roomba action.  They just stand there.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: slink on May 17, 2004, 03:00:12 pm
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! (http://www.khaaan.com/)
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 17, 2004, 06:18:12 pm
The little Roomba electric motors whirring in the background make for excellent suspense.  Part of you thinks, "They're standing on active Roombas.  Anything can happen!"
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: V-Adore on May 17, 2004, 06:43:47 pm
Even were this strip not otherwise fabulous, I would have to love it for the facial expressions alone. Teodor is all about this Khan thing, and it shows.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: sailor on May 17, 2004, 07:24:33 pm
WEll, I kinda wanted some roomba action, isn't that the point of the roomba cinema?


WHHHRRRRRRRR.......
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: St_Zartan on May 17, 2004, 08:54:10 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
The roombas are just a convenient excuse if anyone walks in the room while Beef & T are geeking out to great dork cinema moments.


I know I've gotten out of many a jam, when caught red-handed doing things that I know damned well are embarrassing or otherwise Not Allowed, by virtue of the fact that I was standing on top of a *****ic vacuum cleaner.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: Formica on May 17, 2004, 08:54:28 pm
I have to agree, what good is Roomba cinema without actual Roomba action? Plus they really horked the dialog of the scene as compared to the previous re-enactments.
Title: Dang, the worm is hell of killing his brain - 5/17/04
Post by: TALKYdude on May 17, 2004, 09:31:06 pm
I loved this. It seemed like Onstad mashed-up Wrath of Khan and King of the Hill's dang old Boomhauer (which also has a character named...Khan!)
Maybe he watched the two eps of King of the Hill last night while drawing this/thinking of the idea...