The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Pedro Picasso on May 17, 2004, 06:40:52 pm

Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 17, 2004, 06:40:52 pm
...c*ck.  

The article's money-quote: “Having this exhibit, we can stop envying America, where Napoleon Bonaparte’s c*ck is now kept. … Napoleon’s c*ck is but a small ”pod“ it cannot stand comparison to our organ of 30 centimeters…” the head of the museum said.

I wouldn't post this.  Mindless link propagation is not what this place is for.  But this is a topic that requires exploration.  I mean.  What the HELL people?

Here, Do Not Click Unless You Wish To See a Disembodied c*ck (http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml).

I was raised Catholic, so I'm already well versed in the idea of keeping people's body parts around long after they've passed.  Hell, St. Adrian's hand is probably still floating around somewhere.  But really, shouldn't we stop this kind of thing.  If you're going to pluck a man's basket, have the decency to burn or bury what you get.  

Personally, I'm a grab what organs you need, burn the rest, and bury the ashes kind of guy.  Though I guess at that point, I won't be calling the shots.

Really, I just want to bring St. Zartan back, and I think that  my posting pictures of penes will somehow call to him.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: Choop on May 17, 2004, 06:43:36 pm
Methinks for Zartan to appreciate a membograph it needs to be barbed. Let's not go there again, if we can avoid it.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 17, 2004, 06:57:22 pm
Who knows if that thing really is Napoleon's c*ck (http://www.straightdope.com/columns/040102.html)?

A claim that Rasputin's thingie is really a Sea Cucumber (http://www.themightyorgan.com/features_rasputin.html).

That's all the research I'm doing on behalf of dead men's or for that matter any other man's c*ck today.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: V-Adore on May 17, 2004, 07:43:00 pm
Well, you know, Rasputin was Russia's greatest love machine...

That was a cat who really was gone.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: jay-ell on May 18, 2004, 03:38:38 pm
Holy Moses!  For an evil guy, the dude was hung.  

Hung, but not hanged.  Ha!  A little "gallows humor" there.   :lol:

At least I keep myself amused.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: slink on May 18, 2004, 04:15:38 pm
I had a nightmare last night. Being chased throughout St. Petersburg by  three story, disembodied monk c*ck.

I didn't really. But it's still quite a disturbing thing to have seen, conscious or nay.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: CortJstr on May 18, 2004, 04:35:41 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Holy Moses!  For an evil guy, the dude was hung.  

Hung, but not hanged.  Ha!  A little "gallows humor" there.   :lol:

At least I keep myself amused.

Which Vonnegut book is it that tells the size of every male character? On the theory that you never know who's going to get a tremendous wang.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: St_Zartan on May 18, 2004, 04:56:35 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Which Vonnegut book is it that tells the size of every male character? On the theory that you never know who's going to get a tremendous wang.


Breakfast of Champions. One dude's wang is actually rather big, miles and miles long if I remember correctly, but almost all of it is in the fourth dimension, so no one ever realizes or appreciates it.

One wonders how this was captured in the Bruce Willis motion picture adaptation. Maybe with lasers. Maybe neons.

Quote from: "CortJstr a couple threads over"
mouth-level
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 18, 2004, 05:32:54 pm
Slaughterhouse Five also has a line something like, "He had, by the way, a tremendous schlong.  You can never tell who's going to get one."
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on May 18, 2004, 07:17:03 pm
Quote from: "Rasputin"
Dear Diary,
        Gracious sakes, but my chilies are rad. Yesterday I got my bone on like, seventeen times. Seriously: I was like bone, bone, bone, bone, bone...My secret junk should totally be in a museum or something. Oh well, more later.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: sara on May 18, 2004, 07:23:54 pm
I've seen bigger.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 18, 2004, 07:25:56 pm
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
I am so funny.  Look at me; I'm funny.  La la la funny.


Quote from: "Everyone Else"
He's right.  That's one funny guy.


And indeed, he is right.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: andalucia on May 18, 2004, 08:24:38 pm
Thank you V-Adore, for getting that comment out of the way so I didn't have to say it, though I still will have the song in my head ALL DAY.
And thank you Pedro for the warning on the photo.  I clicked anyways, of course, but oh dear.
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: AugustWest on May 19, 2004, 02:10:08 am
Quote from: "sara"
I've seen bigger.


Jough paid you to say that, didn't he?
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: sara on May 19, 2004, 04:55:29 am
I said I've seen bigger - I didn't say when.

;)
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: Pedro Picasso on June 03, 2004, 02:55:19 pm
Just to continue the theme of severed body parts here: Do not click unless you want to see the 200 year old pickled heart of a 10 year old prince. (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/06/03/france.heart.ap/index.html)

At least this one they're going to bury.  Kudos to the theif who wanted to give it back, though.  He truly had the heart of a prince.


Yeah, the madness.  When will it stop?
Title: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
Post by: side_show on June 03, 2004, 03:26:16 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"


One wonders how this was captured in the Bruce Willis motion picture adaptation. Maybe with lasers. Maybe neons.


For the love of god, do not see that movie.It is sooo bad, and (as expected)a terrible disapointment compared to the book.

There is no schlong measurement in the movie, and many many things are left out.  It is Vonnegut him self who, as a character in the book, has the enormous wang btw.