The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on May 21, 2004, 12:55:38 pm
-
Timely? Will Onstad do Seinfeld's finale tomorrow?
Of course the Roombas are always great and Beef's analysis is right on the money.
-
Actually we still haven't seen it. Thanks to NBC's unannounced overrun the first time the TiVo missed the end of the show so we didn't watch it. Hence the rerun last night.
-
Could someone help me? I don't know what "Scampi in Paul Frank PJs" means. Are there shrimp in bed?
-
Could someone help me? I don't know what "Scampi in Paul Frank PJs" means. Are there shrimp in bed?
I presume Beef means that the freshman coeds in question are eating said shrimp in bed, wearing said PJs (the coeds, not the shrimp).
It fits well the sort of people I knew freshman year who watched Friends. Throw in a reference to wine coolers and never going to class and you're basically set.
-
Damn, Beef is all sardonic 'n' shit.
p.s. i wasn't sure at first if sardonic was the right word, but dictionary.com gently stroked my brow, assuring me that everything was okay. i love you, dictionary dot com.
-
Could someone help me? I don't know what "Scampi in Paul Frank PJs" means. Are there shrimp in bed?
Well, it's moot now. The new punchline is "all nervously losing their spoon virginityto the dim flicker of the Apple QuickTime trailer of Shrek", which scans better.
Todd's horn sound (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05122004) also changed.
-
Could someone help me? I don't know what "Scampi in Paul Frank PJs" means. Are there shrimp in bed?
Well, it's moot now. The new punchline is "all nervously losing their spoon virginityto the dim flicker of the Apple QuickTime trailer of Shrek", which scans better.
Todd's horn sound (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05122004) also changed.
It's changed because of me.
not really.
-
The only problem I have with the new Todd horn is that Todd totally would not be ashamed of doing coke to Dokken.
Ah, well, the baby animal murder school will live forever in my heart.
-
Todd might not be too terribly ashamed of baby animal murder school. Maybe Todd is ashamed of the Dokken part, not the coke part.
Also, losing your spoon virginity in a freshman dorm is socially retarded, which makes more sense to me.
-
Huh. Was this strip always linked to a page featuring photos of Klansmen and Neo-Nazis?
-
Huh. Was this strip always linked to a page featuring photos of Klansmen and Neo-Nazis?
Ok, that was some seriously weird shit. My favorite is the picture of the junkies shooting up in an apartment across the street from Congress.
~Paul
-
I kind of like nuns and homeless, myself.
-
Also, the photographer, Danny Glover, and one of the Neville brothers.
-
hmm. text change.
don't really know what to think but i do get the impression beef is pouring scorn on quicktime in his own inimitable way, which is quite funny.