Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - memnarch

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:52:06 pm »
So if Ray asks Tina to hold something for him in her purse, does that item immediately become a lady thing? If you put a copy of Men's Health in there would Women's Health come out?

I believe one of the original names for a purse was a "Manly to Lady-like Converter," but that name was too long to fit on the tags they had back then.

I must wonder if Beef's MacGyvering skills are limited to lady products or if he plans to branch out.

2
Achewood / Re: 3 September 2008 - Electively throw up six pounds of tacos
« on: September 03, 2008, 11:03:26 pm »
It's possible that their overindulgent feast of imitation Mexican cuisine caused their high to wear off. Then again, I've never smoked pot, but I know plenty of people who have....

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Color strips are a rarity in Achewood, so that alone was nice to see. I also loved the whole tracksuit/fondue preparations. Only a stoned Teodor and Beef would think they needed fondue materials on a road trip.

Finally, is "japans" really a word? I've tried finding it, but to no avail!

3
Woohoo! The Tenmen have arrived!

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramses has done pretty much everything, as long as it doesn't involve sitting behind a desk or being a pansy.

4
Achewood / Re: July 17th, 2008 - "word-style hero"
« on: July 19, 2008, 03:30:04 am »
Does anybody else think that Roast Beef's suit is rockin'? I would wear the heck out of that thing if I had one...

5
Achewood / Re: 15 July 2008 - Ray's floppy-arm walk
« on: July 15, 2008, 08:55:54 am »
No words necessary. Beef's life flashed before his eyes and he saw what was most important to him. Very touching.

Also, poor Philippe...and poor Teodor too! He's having a major freakout. Guy needs to calm down some, maybe take a vacation.

6
Achewood / Re: June 12th 2008 - Color Ads for Cosmetic Surgeons
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:11:11 pm »
The man with blood on his hands hath returned! This wedding's going to be epic!

7
Achewood / Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
« on: June 05, 2008, 02:35:24 am »
Mmm, I hope Teodor doesn't go all Jennifer Lopez in Wedding Planner on us.

Liked the black thought bubbles.

8
Achewood / Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
« on: May 08, 2008, 06:25:33 am »
I wish it was Molly. But the eyes seem to indicate it's not. Molly's eyes are drawn differently.

I have faith in Roast Beef's character though. Even if he does let this White Keds in Dallas chick see Dracula, he's gonna be all up front about it with Molly. Though he is from Circumstances, Beef doesn't seem like the sort of dude to bottle what's inside.

9
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Any Scott Pilgrim fans?
« on: March 26, 2008, 08:49:08 pm »
Do you know he's an asshole from personal experience?

10
Arts & Entertainment / Any Scott Pilgrim fans?
« on: March 16, 2008, 06:48:21 am »
I recently discovered Scott Pilgrim and I'm really enjoying it. It has a similar flavor to Achewood, in that it's often bizarre, nerdy and has a certain way with words. If you don't know it yet, I highly recommend it. If you already do, please: discuss!

Pages: [1]