Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - farqussus

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / Re: Woah
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:19:29 pm »
you edit posts. what surprise. i notice you still hang around the ass-bar. see you there!

2
Wild Card / Re: Woah
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »
By enforcing the spelling out of the month? Good luck with that.

3
Wild Card / Re: Woah
« on: February 27, 2008, 07:52:51 pm »
"Establishes a protocol"?

Jeez, you guys have no concept of the irony do you?

So Asherdan, you've regulated where we can have fun? That's very kind. It must have been madness before you established the protocols.

By the way, seeing you guys thought I'd left, exactly who are you trying to convince by posting here? Four posts, three moderators. It's OK, no-one's going to steal your little fiefdom. Your Mom still thinks you're cool.




4
Wild Card / Woah
« on: February 27, 2008, 06:45:08 pm »
Has anyone seen the "I didn't want to have to do this" thread in the Achewood section?
Are these the same people who READ Achewood?
Have they seen themselves?

I only just came here, I've been trawling around the assetbar for ages, and I thought this place might have a sense of humour. This was the first fuck*ng thread I opened. Seeya, fuckheads.

I guess I'll probably be banned for swearing anyway.

Pages: [1]