Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - backtoschool

Pages: [1]
1
I agree too.

Obviously the most well-written internet comic ever would have a forum full of nice, reasonable people. Thanks again for your time and attention.

2
I confess that I don't really see what's so bad about joining a forum of people who like a comic that I like in order to tell them about my comic, which I think they might like based on the fact that we like the same comics. Besides, I'm not making any money from the site or anything, I just thought some of you might enjoy it. And I'm glad some of you have!

As for my lack of artistic abilities, that one's pretty bang-on. I did, in fact, want to make a comic strip for a local paper, but my drawing skills just weren't going to cut it. I have no regrets.

Thanks again for the feedback.

3
Thanks, I appreciate it. My bad.

4
Thanks, and yes, Shane MacGowan can definitely be next. Suggestions are always appreciated.

5
I don't know if this is allowed, but I'm a big achewood fan, and you guys like comic strips, so:

Back to School
New comics every Monday
btscomic.blogspot.com


Pages: [1]