Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - suttbecks

Pages: [1]
1
Sports & Leisure / Re: Pretend Football 08
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:33:19 pm »
Though, I'm not so sure I like this idea of an autodraft, as I like picking my own players

2
Sports & Leisure / Re: Pretend Football 08
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:55:45 am »
I've never posted here before, but I joined your fantasy football league because I like fantasy football and I like fantasy football in the company of those with similar taste in comics and humour.

Pages: [1]