Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrEctomy

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Thinking about getting an Achewood tattoo
« on: September 05, 2008, 10:16:50 pm »
Tattoos work best when the idea is purely graphic.  Something like:



Not a bad idea!

2
Achewood / Thinking about getting an Achewood tattoo
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:36:01 pm »
My friend and I are going to get Achewood tattoos. I've bookmarked about 12 different comics that I might consider...I just can't decide.

At first I grappled with the idea of getting a three-panel strip, but I think I'll just stick with one panel.

What are some of your guys' favorite one-panel achewood moments that would make good tattoos?

Pages: [1]