Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - borfoo

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Problems with ordering
« on: December 22, 2008, 06:59:49 pm »
Just thought I'd update this to say I received my order.

Never got any response back from sales, but everything arrived in perfect condition, in two separate shipments.


If it was any other operation I wouldn't give them my business again, but given that it's homegrown and busy of late I'm willing to forgive. And also because I'm digging the 'zines and have no other way to get the rest!


2
Achewood / Problems with ordering
« on: November 18, 2008, 04:13:29 am »
Hello everyone,


Looking for some quick advice. I placed a merchandise order on achewood.com back when they were offering the 7th anniversary Ts (1-2 months ago?) and haven't heard from them since. I've sent 3 emails over the last few weeks to orders@achewood.com just asking for a status update and haven't had a reply. I include the paypal transaction ID in the email.
I placed a couple of orders a few years ago without a hitch so I'm surprised at the service.

Any ideas? Anyone had this issue? Any chance of seeing my money again?



Thanks,
Nick


Pages: [1]