Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - brycemidas

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: The Austin Signing
« on: November 23, 2008, 10:33:37 pm »
I am a white guy without glasses. However, I do have a beard. Also, if any Austonians are reading this and want to catch a beer before then I know about four people in this town.

2
Achewood / The Austin Signing
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:58:47 am »
I just got to Austin, TX a few weeks ago and I am actually extending my stay here, canceling other plans, etc. to stick around for the signing. I believe this will be awesome. I don't know if I have a point other than fuck yeah.

Pages: [1]