Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nice Jough

Pages: [1] 2
1
Wild Card / Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!
« on: December 25, 2003, 05:11:31 pm »
You'd be 2003 years old today!

2
Achewood / Bzzzzzzzzzt! (Oct 3)
« on: October 03, 2003, 05:35:34 pm »
[rubbing temples]

Whoa, man, that was one hell of a hangover.

Sweet fuck*ng Christ, are you cocksuckers still talking about this strip?  That's sooooooooooooo "this morning."

Keep jackin' off to cartoon bunnies, losers.

Fuck you clowns.  I'm off to rent a hooker and a quart of gin.

:fuckyou:

3
Arts & Entertainment / Amazon Wish Lists
« on: October 01, 2003, 09:21:58 pm »
Just PM jough or post here that you're interested.

I guess we'll give people the month of October to sign up and build their lists.

4
Arts & Entertainment / All Time Top 5 Essential Songs
« on: October 01, 2003, 09:10:02 pm »
Quote from: "pmcd9"

PS- to Andalucia.  I didn't pick a top five list because my first cursory list included one of Nice Jough's picks.  I like nice songs too.


Oooh!  Which one?  We can be song-buddies!!!!!!! :D :D :D

5
Sports & Leisure / The New Improved Bruschetta Recipe!
« on: October 01, 2003, 05:52:27 pm »
Everyone, ALL recipies posted sure do sound delicious.  

I say we try them all, then hold hands and sing songs together, like kermit the frog singing "The Rainbow Connection."

Someday, we'll find iiiiiiiit... the rain-bow, connectiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion, the lovers, the dreamers, and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6
Arts & Entertainment / RIP Johnny Cash and John Ritter
« on: September 28, 2003, 07:27:41 pm »
Not yet, but sooooooooooooooooooooon!

Yay!

7
Arts & Entertainment / RIP Johnny Cash and John Ritter
« on: September 28, 2003, 06:01:38 am »
The Lord is calling his own back unto him.

Yay, Armageddon!

8
Arts & Entertainment / 26 Sept Bleat: History and You!
« on: September 28, 2003, 03:58:01 am »
Perhaps if you explained your views to Mr. Lileks he'd change his mind and then everyone would have the same opinion and no one would fight anymore or be mean.

9
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 28, 2003, 02:40:21 am »
Quote from: "evildunston"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Okay, who rigged up jough's bathroom to electrocute his dick while I was gone?


I didn't do it, but I'm seriously considering rigging up his kitchen to explode, taking both sides of his personality with it.


You fuckin' threaten ME, bitch, and I will bring the motherfuck*ng HAMMER down on your candy ass!

10
Achewood / Don't wear a cape! -- 9/26/03
« on: September 27, 2003, 11:40:12 pm »
It's fun to pretend that wizards and magic and stuff is real.  You're not at all lame.  You are super-neato!

11
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 27, 2003, 11:38:25 pm »
Thank you both for your concern about my well-being.

And you have nothing to fear slink except eternal damnnation, but if you accept the light of Jesus into your heart you will be saved!  Yay!

12
Arts & Entertainment / Gravel
« on: September 27, 2003, 05:30:34 am »
[shielding his eyes]

13
Arts & Entertainment / Gravel
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:44:02 am »
Quote from: "evildunston"
Piss off, Nice Jough.


 :cry:

14
People & Places / Cleanup In Aisle 10...
« on: September 27, 2003, 02:41:54 am »
Yes, I fear by Sunday night I will be banned.

Of course, I am also an Admin and thus am not affected by the blocking, even if the script were to block me.

Thank you for your concern for my well-being.  You're a great friend. :)

15
Achewood / Rabbit services -9/25/03
« on: September 27, 2003, 12:07:06 am »
Don't be scared.  It's just a bunny social services image.  It can't hurt you.

Pages: [1] 2