Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Anzio

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: 'Ello
« on: January 20, 2009, 02:00:58 am »
I suppose that would make said ass slightly warmer. Mmm...

2
People & Places / Re: 'Ello
« on: January 20, 2009, 01:29:38 am »
This welcome's about as warm as a well diggers ass. Oh well, gotta earn respect.

3
People & Places / Re: 'Ello
« on: January 19, 2009, 04:51:53 am »
Somehow I felt like that was gonna happen.

4
People & Places / 'Ello
« on: January 19, 2009, 04:46:34 am »
New to these forums, not new to forums in general, so I'm no noob by any means. I've been reading Achewood since I read the article on Cracked.com listing the greatest webcomics of all time. I wish I had discovered it mush sooner, but what's done is done. So far, I've read through every single strip twice now, and I'll be reading through a third time sooner or later.

You'll come to know me in greater detail in time, but for now you may simply greet me with a hello. Or not, that's your choice, not mine. If you'd like to talk to me directly, my MSN Messenger handle is anziothepolarbear@live.com. I'm always on. Anyways, take care all, I'm gonna start roaming around the place now.

Cheers and waving

~Anzio

Pages: [1]