Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - psilocybe

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
« on: February 06, 2009, 04:20:06 pm »
Holy shit, it IS Fuck You Friday! Thank you! I can't believe I missed that initially.

2
Achewood / Re: February 4, 2009 - "something black and tight"
« on: February 06, 2009, 01:20:11 pm »
Fuck you if you didn't like this one. I mean come on, "Students are allowed  to offer me cocaine, although there is no signage"? Peeling potatoes to gangster rap about burning down zoos and hitting women with golf clubs? Jesus christ, one of the better Achewoods of all time. Although I will admit that during the long recent achewood downtime I was contemplating an assassination attempt. Right on.

Pages: [1]