Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PhantomSam

Pages: [1]
1
Heh, yeah I figured this was an old topic for you guys, but it was new to me! Just popped into my head yesterday and then I found this site.

2
It's funny, I was sitting here and all of a sudden I remembered this same series of images that I saw on rotten.com many years ago, and like you, wondered about the story behind the mugshots. So I tried a series of searches myself which lead me to this web site:

http://www.24hourforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=120

What's remarkable about this particular site is a comment from "Librtyhead" in Sep 2006, who says, "that looks like a girl I used to date is the first pic from 1983?.....her name was joan"

Seems to confirm the name from your story. By the way, thanks for posting what you've learned!

Pages: [1]