Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DavidFailkips

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: Mixtape 2010
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:28:57 am »
nachtmystium=black metal skrewdriver?

Nachtmystium = suburban black metal with hilarious (and not-very-kvlt) stories about them.  I was once in the back seat of a car driven by Blake "Azentrius" Judd that pulled up to the drive-thru at a KFC, and between the money window and the food window, he said something about "but we hate you because you're n*gg*rs!".  Then there was that time his girlfriend walked in on him banging some other chick.  Years later, they're still together and she's still painting his album covers.

And yes, he came up with the "Azentrius" name in some art class. Possibly pottery. (and yes, the racism has probably gone out the window since then, but it was present in the early, impressionable days, when "Lords of Chaos" was pretty much his bible).

Certain TOUAMBers summon the Kips of Fail to open the Nachmystinomicon and shed light on the grim and frostbitten forbidden lore of Illinois Black Metal.  Tip your waitresses.

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:22:52 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

fuck*n' magnets: how do they work?



I'm listening to unicorns pissing fuck*ng rainbows.  Cause that's just how I roll.

I have been summoned, and I must say that you are small time.

Are you a bad enough dude to survive all four minutes of combined Unicorns and Magnets?

3
Wild Card / Re: Earworms
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:49:37 pm »
Anyone in this thread who will not immediately start screaming and attempting to tear their own skin off when I say the magic words "Let's get freaky now, let's get fuck*ng freaky now." has been fortunate enough to not have suffered from exposure to teenagers (or exposing themself/selves to teenagers) in the past three months.

Whatever the angriest emoticon this forum's software has in its arsenal, insert it here.

4
Wild Card / Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:48 pm »
I have been Summoned to weigh in on the topic of Juggalos.  This is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word "juggalo".



(also "Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.")

Pages: [1]