Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dubious

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Oct. 10 Primer - A Dubious trend (10-10-03)
« on: October 10, 2003, 01:41:28 pm »
I view today's "Primer" as a dubious trend.  :disgusted: I couldn't care less about the "mechanics" of Achewood World. We're not reading the Handbook to the Marvel Universe -- they're talking animals, for cryin' out loud! Anthropomorphism is a long-accepted style of cartooning. Just keep it funny, I say.

On the other hand, if a series of strips like this allows more time to develop more funny stuff in the future, I guess I can live with it.

Strip.

Pages: [1]