Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - srikamaraja

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: assetbar down
« on: October 16, 2009, 04:42:14 am »
Click on "Discuss", and in the upper-right hand corner, you will see the familiar "Join/Login" icon. Click "Login", and AssetBar is back in business!

2
Achewood / Re: assetbar down
« on: October 10, 2009, 05:41:16 pm »
I, for one, decry the demise of assetbar. It was truly a scintillating forum for people of all flavour of intellect. The ad hominem diatribes of gladi8orrex, the enviable and extraordinary literary achievements of spinynorman and hatstand_mcq, all were truly high points of my day. Are the days of thegoblins and fineoakstructure truly at an end? Will daidai ever rise from the dead? Will Doctor Manflesh Desire[sic] Anal Play Immediately? I hope so. I hope so with every fibre of my being, for assetbar was my akademe.

Pages: [1]