Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chocoloco

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / hello
« on: November 01, 2009, 11:20:36 pm »
I called Demetri from Hungary originaly of Ukraine.  I go school Chicago for business study.  first year.  I thinking maybe I is switch do scientifics insteads.  Wifes of me Kseniya from USA speaks much good English.  me not so good.  sorry very much hopes you understands.  i do not understands this story

2
Science & Nature / Re: How's your color vision?
« on: November 01, 2009, 11:11:25 pm »
have no idea how this test is score.  very big possible that result means nothing, maybe.

if first block is wrong block, but order correct from the wrong block, then means only has one error, ther each block shifts one block to the sides of blocks.  maybe test it scores every of thems wrong blocks :P.  does not say.  can not put on publish if not say.  should not be anyway.

Pages: [1]