Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - valarking

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:52:25 pm »
yoboyobo_ni  » neu
allright, so I just donated $51 to Chris via the donate link on the front page. What can I say, the silence of fewer strips is a continual deafening reminder of how I haven't really donated much of anything to Chris over the years. If achewood goes down due to lack of funding, I don't want it on my conscience, ya know.

So when you donate, it gives you a phone number for Achewater publishing, so I called and left an encouraging massage for Chris. I assume it's Chris who checks the voice mail for that number, or doesn't, as the case may be. Either way, I did my part.
reply :: Comment rated 0 Chubbies and 0 Lames (marked as spam 0 times)
Rate this Comment: Chubby Lame Mark as Spam *Ignore User* [unread]
Displaying all 1027 comments

I want to punch you on the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]