Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Doctor Vendetta

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Grappa - 11/22/2004
« on: November 22, 2004, 06:17:54 pm »
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I was thinking the same thing as Cort, yeah: is it even slightly fatal for a stuffed animal to be shot? I mean, they don't really have organs or anything, and note how bloodless the wounds are compared to, say, Beef's first shooting.

Either Way, Mr. Bear's blazer is ruined...

2
Achewood / Hell On My Lumbar- 12-07
« on: July 12, 2004, 06:56:04 pm »
Quote from: "linnea"
Quote from: "Formica"
I'm still trying to figure out how Nice Pete went from being a serial killer to a mere registered sex offender.


Yeah, guys in jail are always truthful about their exploits.


Maybe they just haven't found the bodies yet...

3
Achewood / Danger at 2 1/2 feet - 27/04
« on: April 27, 2004, 10:16:24 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
THIS JUST IN: Ugly people are no longer allowed to use photos of themselves as avatars.


++++++NEWS FLASH+++++

<---I don't look like this.

4
Achewood / Danger at 2 1/2 feet - 27/04
« on: April 27, 2004, 03:48:16 pm »
I find Ray's prose style rather touching.

5
Achewood / underground street dancing 2/04
« on: February 05, 2004, 11:19:03 pm »
So was there a period when Ray and Beef were estranged?  I'd have though he would have known about this if they'd been friends since childhood.  Unless the underground street dancing movement was so way underground that Ray couldn't tell his best bud about it at the time.

6
Achewood / Tales of Youth Jan. 27
« on: January 27, 2004, 04:40:51 pm »
What does that rune on Roast Beef's shirt signify?

7
Achewood / tall and ice cold just like yours truly - 16/01
« on: January 19, 2004, 08:34:03 pm »
What is the difference between 'hack' and 'crack'?

Has it something to do with being in the physical presence of the computer you're trying to access?

 :?

8
Achewood / Denise (19 Dec. 03)
« on: December 19, 2003, 07:13:22 pm »
What so sort of dog would a cat own?  I'm guessing it'd have to be a chihuahua because of the size. :?:

9
Achewood / Oh no I grew pubes...10/30
« on: November 07, 2003, 08:22:35 pm »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Is nobody else scandalised by the fact that a family of cats owns a dog?!?!


This is like trying to figure out the Goofy-dog/Pluto-dog Conundrum


Clearly Goofy is a more highly evolved species of dog (Canis sapiens) than Pluto who is merely a domestic animal (Canis familiaris).

Pages: [1]