Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - heptadecahydrate

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:38:24 am »
youre not making things any better.

that's what I mean... it's comments like this that really make me wonder.  Not all of you, but some of you, probably most of you, have this collective sense of what's normal, what's good, and it's really amazing how little provocation it takes for you to show it.  As in the above comment, it doesn't even occur to you that maybe some people just don't care as passionately and deeply as the same things that you do, and therefore, not every comment made by every person on this message board is an attempt at ingratiation.  I dunno maybe you all can see someone in a wheel chair and automatically or through conscious effort not stare and just think of the person as a person, maybe you can even do that with a dirty and tattooed hitch hiker with an army surplus backpack and several weeks of beard growth.  But oh mercy, when it comes to your clique, and what ideas are expressed, and how these ideas are expressed, many of you have what I would deem to be insufficient tolerance, but even worse, much worse, many of you lack imagination.

I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just what I think, not only about people here, but people in society in general.  I mean come on, are you going to read about the dysfunctional office dynamics in Dilbert, and pretend that yeah, that's all the other guy's fault.  No.  It isn't.  That's you in Dilbert.  The whiny co-worker, and so on -- you and I both. 

what a fuck*ng retarded system anyway, to create a currency of social standing.  and these fuck*ng avatars blinking at you every time you type a message.   >:( :-* :'( :-\ :-[ ::) 8) :( ;D :D ;) :) :D :o ??? :-* :'(
jesus christ
grow the fuck up people

2
Science & Nature / http://www.edge.org/
« on: February 10, 2010, 04:19:55 am »
http://www.edge.org/

Parasites regulating the host's behavior and so on.  Including the Toxo parasite, which is found in cats, and people...

3
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 10, 2010, 03:41:34 am »
I think I disagree

4
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 10, 2010, 02:37:20 am »
I'm alternately layering on sarcasm seriousness parody and insanity.

Maybe I'm bored. 

The challenge is to figure out if people are offended by the serious aspects of my rambling which are generally between the lines, or if they are actually taking the wackiness seriously and are offended by that. 

My previous account got banned, so I logged in with this new account, and I was feeling all full of hutzpah what with my new identity. 

Have you ever worn the mask one-two one-two,
M to the A to the S to the K
Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day,
Feds be hawkin me
Jokers be stalking me,
I walk the streets and camouflage my identity,
My posse in the Brooklyn wear the mask.
My crew in the Jersey wear the mask.
Stick up kids doing boogie woogie wear the mask.
Yeah everybody wear da mask but how long will it last.

5
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 09, 2010, 11:54:59 pm »
*urrrrp*

6
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 09, 2010, 11:40:31 pm »
It's like a frickin' sociology experiment in here -- training monkeys to use currency or something.  Hey, I'll give everyone a can if you'll shut the fuck up about the cans already.  And then later on whoever has the most cans can redeem them for a hand job.  Will that make y'all happy/??  WILL IT? 

yeah... but seriously, I know, you got your little community going on, you got your cans, you got your sous entendues and your supers entendues and I come along all not givin' a flyin' fuck about the cans, as if I'm some kinda dirty greasy homeless dude in a tshirt crashing your suit 'n tie workplace christmas party at the snob-theme $75/plate restaurant, and the dude who invited me in is all like getting frowns and stern looks.

well you know I don't give a fuckitty fuck fuck fuck shit cock piss pu$$y as far as I'm concerned you alls have your heads firmly ensconced in your cloacas you know that's all I see is a bunch a stuck up snobs with no sense of humor and irony.

fuckin' cans... fuck!  it's like there's some fuckin' 12 yr old hurlin' rocks at your car as you drive by every day, same place, same spot, same time, clink clink clink.  Jesus Christ on a bicycle it's a fuck*ng jalopy for christsakes!  It's like a fuckin' 1980's ford escort, and you're all like wow, I put a dent in the ford escort!  That'll show him!  Every fuckin' day. 

So I dunno what the fuck is goin' on, if your pet dog is molesting you while you sleep or something, but takin' it out on someone because they drive an ugly car just isn't gonna make you happy in the long run.  Trust on this.  I think the only path to true happiness for you all is probably meth, or heroin if you can afford it.   

7
People & Places / Re: I discovered that a dude I know reads Achewood
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:41:01 pm »
Euro games?

I pictured some kind of crazy skateborading kids, but no...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German-style_board_game

so after having read the wiki on the euro game, I have a question?  Are these games to Go & Chess what TV is to reading books?  A good way for companies to make money and a good way for people to entertain themselves without having to actually develop their mind?  Is it like someone found a way to implement the intellectual ardure of GOgiraffe without cards? 

8
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:34:16 pm »
I'll try to find someplace where I can post it so that I can link to it...

hAVE YOU TRIED opps caps lock sorry have you tried the internet?  The wWWW?  I hear it's good for that.

Pages: [1]