Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - banana

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« on: February 12, 2010, 11:01:00 am »
Link Removed

2
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 12, 2010, 10:04:57 am »
I'll.... buy you a $200 kitten if it'll make you happy?

3
Wild Card / Re: is this kosher?
« on: February 12, 2010, 07:27:45 am »
assholes

boring

Banned.

!?!?!  This isn't your forum?  I thought you were all about Arts & Entertainment?  Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing the fact of banning me, and I get that I don't have a constitutional right to post shit or anything for that matter on a private forum, so I don't expect the same due process application of substantive law as if I was, say, accused of beating off a goat or something criminally illegal like that, but I mean, Christ, even the frickn' French entertain the concept of droit formel... and they're, well... you know... French.  So that's just my sentiment on that.


Pages: [1]