Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gimpson

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
1
I do not have these feelings on a sidewalk, but I sure as hell have them on train platforms.

2
Achewood / Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:49:34 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04072014

I am staring at this comic through a foggy haze of NyQuil and desire to go back to sleep. Is this Ray or Ray's pop?

3
Achewood / Re: 2013-09-27 They Grow Up with That Riddle in Their #####
« on: September 30, 2013, 05:24:58 pm »
I'm glad that now that Breaking Bad has left us, good Achewood has returned to fill the entertainment void.

4
Achewood / Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« on: February 25, 2013, 11:58:13 am »
Then there was this one from around Christmas, with voices:

http://vimeo.com/56127468

And yeah, Ray's voice is wrong, but Phillipe pretty much hits my mental image.

5
Achewood / A Problem
« on: June 03, 2010, 10:01:02 am »


http://m.assetbar.com/achewood/uua6S5Gzk

I don't completely understand either problem, but I still hope they are not the same.

6
Sports & Leisure / Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« on: December 28, 2009, 06:40:55 pm »
I smell disaster coming sooner or later.  This is what happens to a team who expects Brett Favre to continue producing in December.  Even if I somehow make it through this week, my Packers heavy team isn't going to produce well in week 17 now that Green Bay's playoff position is pretty much settled. 

And to be honest, I'd take more pleasure in a late season Brett Favre flameout than a fantasy playoff win.  I'll definitely be watching tonight, though. 

7
Sports & Leisure / Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:41:39 am »
I would like to thank the Yahoo! Fantasy Football email alerts.  I had the draft on my calendar as 3:30 EDT on Saturday, when the draft is actually 3:30 EDT tomorrow.

8
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: August 21, 2009, 01:22:57 pm »
Was your 100 an organized ride, or just your first time doing it?  I'm currently training for a triathlon (sprint distance, so pretty short for my first one), but I've really wanted to get into longer distance cycling.  What was your longest ride before you pulled off the 100?

9
Achewood / August 20, 2009 - Telecommando shakes the breakfast tree!
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:51 am »
Teodor's head doesn't look all that great either.

Raw Dog still has a place in the station presets in my wife's car, but it's very hit or miss.  Losing the ability to turn it off when a George Lopez or a Dane Cook comes on would be torture.  (Though maybe the good people at OnStar have found that George Lopez is best appreciated by those with gaping headwounds/under the influence of narcotics.)

Also, the car appears to be on fire.

10
Wild Card / Re: Descriptivism
« on: August 20, 2009, 08:27:54 pm »
being a dick to a stranger.

I believe the phrase you are looking for is being a cock to a stranger.

11
Sports & Leisure / Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« on: August 14, 2009, 02:05:32 pm »
(It seems the password is case sensitive, and is not capitalized as AW posted it.)

12
I guess that answers my question re: Molly. 

13
Sports & Leisure / Re: NFL Fantasy League?
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:56:32 pm »
I can play this year.  I decided to limit myself to two leagues this season, then the two leagues I decided to enter decided to merge. 

14
Achewood / Re: EEEEEAUGGGGGHHHH! -- August 10, 2009
« on: August 11, 2009, 07:31:08 pm »
I can't quite decide if Roast Beef's repeated returns from the after-life are making this plot more or less interesting.

Would the death of Beef invalidate his marriage to Molly? I mean upon his return? 

15
God, of course Ray has a storage unit full of unused high-end camping gear.  It's so obvious.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39