Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - beetle

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Text adventure
« on: February 04, 2005, 06:16:02 am »
Quote from: "miles"


Whoa.  A good memory or really obsessed with this text adventure.


Nah, I just searched the board before posting to make sure there wasn't a recent thread about it.

2
Achewood / Text adventure
« on: February 04, 2005, 05:49:29 am »
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Never heard of this -- extensive Hiram the Blacksmith content, I presume?


---428 Days Earlier---

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I would definitely play Zorkwood. Or Acheband.

But, well, if things go bad, you heard it here first: TOTAL SELLOUT OMG OMG OMG

(Will the Achewood text adventure feature Hiram the Blacksmith?)

3
Achewood / Text adventure
« on: February 04, 2005, 03:24:49 am »
Is the achewood text adventure still in the works?  I haven't seen any mention of it in over a year now.  Are you writing it yourself, Chris, or have you hired someone?

I am super excited by the idea of this project.

4
Achewood / The driftwood will remind him about eternity -- 28 Jan '05
« on: January 29, 2005, 07:04:32 am »
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Is it possible Ray was smoking catnip rather than weed?


According to Ray (in Ray's place, responding to a question from me---wheee!), the answer would appear to be no, since

Quote from: "Ray"

Catnip is sort of like Whip-Its, if you really must know.

5
Achewood / 1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« on: January 23, 2005, 07:23:11 am »
This strip has me noticing larger parallels between the Beef/Molly romance and Say Anything.  The vibe of the nerdy outsiders in love;  him being the more popular one and folding her into his group of friends;  her realizing that she hasn't really formed any personal connections before.

I think I'm really rooting for Beef and Molly with a feeling very close to the one I felt on the airplane at the end of Say Anything.

6
Achewood / Eggs and Testicles. 28th Sept 2004
« on: September 30, 2004, 06:11:46 am »
I'm also not cool with Nice Pete showing up again.

I'm still completely rattled from that month of fearing for Philippe's life.

7
Achewood / hunger
« on: July 28, 2004, 11:00:14 am »
These blogs get harder and harder to read for a body trying to stick to a diet and not eat a lot of lamb and risotto.  I may have to cut out Chris and Teo altogether.

For some reason, Lyle's appearance/writing style/bizarre skillset gives me the impression that he was once in the Navy.  Was that actually in the strip at some point?

8
Achewood / A Rather Parturient Condition- May 27th
« on: May 28, 2004, 07:44:29 am »
It is possible Ray is the creator of Pregnancy F/X, as part of a strange cycle of nephews defrauding uncles over the internet?

9
Achewood / Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« on: February 21, 2004, 09:30:38 am »
YOU MAKE ME
DO IT IN MY
P.ANTS       : (

       GOOD BYE

10
Achewood / It ain't even a real LLLLLIMO! (19 Feb 2004)
« on: February 20, 2004, 10:14:11 am »
I'm having a hard time figuring the last panel out.  Is ray muttering to himself, trying to figure the show out?  Or is he conversing with the theme song?  His posture makes him look like he's thinking hard.

11
Achewood / Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« on: February 20, 2004, 10:03:45 am »
HOLY CHRIST IS
THAT AN ALIVE
STUFFED ANIMAL

12
Achewood / The first Achewood you saw...
« on: November 26, 2003, 01:13:52 am »
I got here through Cat and Girl, which I found through Brunching Shuttlecocks.  I remember it was somewhere during Ray and Beef's road trip, because when I showed my girlfriend, they were running out of the gay bar.

Pages: [1]