Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The Bob Talbot

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards
« on: July 01, 2004, 06:48:51 am »
I cannot believe that people still read Sinfest.

Calvin-ripoff and friends act all angsty and yell at God with interludes of a cat and dog playing with a ball.

Repeat for all eternity.

2
People & Places / Banner Adds
« on: May 27, 2004, 05:14:56 am »
I would give you some money but I donated my last 52 cents to some camwhore so she could buy more lingerie.

I am so sorry.

3
Achewood / It ain't even a real LLLLLIMO! (19 Feb 2004)
« on: February 20, 2004, 11:17:25 pm »
"Sex Towncar" makes me think of my grandparents gettin it on.

4
Achewood / Pouring Wine Along One's Pecker
« on: January 16, 2004, 12:13:40 am »
You can put way more different types of fruit in it than that.

Pages: [1]