Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chickenwang

Pages: [1]
1
History / Re: War on Christmas 2013
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:16:47 pm »
How stoic.

To bring things out of godless heathen territory, you people got any recommendations for non-terrible Christmas music? If I'm feelin' sappy I'll give Bruce a go, and the Vince Guaraldi peanuts stuff is nostalgia in a CD case, but is there any other good non-ironic Christmas music out there that isn't 'fairytale of new york'?

Stanley Jordan's work always sounds like Christmas music, even when it isn't.

2
History / Re: War on Christmas 2013
« on: December 20, 2013, 10:07:36 pm »
Being that I live in the Bible Belt, Christmas has been as prevalent as it always has. However, one fellow employee insists on lamenting it's apparent destruction. I do my best to refrain from mentioning my status as an atheist.

Pages: [1]