Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - madhatte

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: The Saddest Thing...
« on: June 11, 2007, 06:02:36 am »
They played that one at the Seattle show too.  It was pretty funny, but then, I was pretty drunk, and in some sort of bot-glee frenzy, so who knows -- my taste may have been compromised. 

2
Arts & Entertainment / The Saddest Thing...
« on: June 11, 2007, 02:34:10 am »
Would have been missing this band, whose name is word-filtered hereabouts, last weekend.  Check this madness out:



When they come to your town, don't miss 'em.  They are a spectacle to behold. 

3
I am from the Northwest, and yet time served in the military sneakily inserted such southernisms as "Bouttagonna" and "Usedtacould" into my lexicon.  It simultaneously shames and amuses me.  Further, it shocks my fellow northwesterners, who speak with a predominately "Starbucks" dialect.  Riling them brings me a twinge of glee.

4
Achewood / Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« on: December 02, 2005, 06:27:28 pm »
I'm pretty sure you don't want to know.

5
Achewood / Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« on: December 01, 2005, 02:19:32 am »
I am for real honest-to-god big on taxonomy and the Linnaeus bit made me almost crap myself with delight.  I am neither kidding nor exaggerating. It has happened before.

6
Achewood / let's roll - 26/01
« on: January 27, 2004, 12:08:21 am »
Oh my freaking god--that is a Santa Cruz Rob Roskopp circa 1987 with a tailbone and alternating-color wheels (most likely Powell-Peralta Rat Bones in pink and green) JUST LIKE the one I had.  I bet Ray had those Tracker Ultralight trucks back in the day too.  I am SO having a flashback.  Now that I think of it, I had that DK's T-shirt too.  Ray is my dogg FOREVER.  Beef too.

*edited for continuity because I so scatterbrained

Pages: [1]