Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Joiniversary!!
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:19:39 am »
HI - Today is my joiniversary, so I figured I should post.  I've actually been lurking since around the time this board started, but I have issues.  Also, my only other post is lame. Anyway, I really enjoy the many boxes format - and Philippe's eyes in the last panel.  Thank you and see you next year.

2
I'm sorry, is it just me or did Onstad completely steal Uncle Culpepper from Tom Hanks in The Ladykillers?

Pages: [1]