Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hime

Pages: [1]
1
Wild Card / ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« on: September 21, 2005, 05:58:13 pm »
Hit the skins froggy style!

(Yeah, I made a post. I am not a spammer.)

2
Achewood / I Am Capable of Wonderful Things Doll - 29 Nov.
« on: November 30, 2004, 04:38:07 pm »
doll = creepy
Phillipe = cute

I think it's unspeakably cute that Phillipe means well. Sometimes my favorite strips are the ones that just show the characters being themselves. It doesn't have to be a joke for me all the time. Phillips wants to do a good job and he's still young and naive! I find it a little weird how well Chris writes the childhood innocence - I can't imagine it's that easy.

Pages: [1]