Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - edraid

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« on: January 31, 2014, 05:25:06 pm »
Also, stapling tater bellies to their sides.  I don't understand.  Literally.  not critically.  Literally, like I am dumb.  Those words do not form an image in my head.

2
Achewood / Re: Jan 31 2014 - I'm an owl jumper-cabled to a car battery
« on: January 31, 2014, 05:10:45 pm »
But the bag offers reward for returning it, so I'm thinking it's something along the lines of a 'recycling' concept.

This whole new storyline has been too much concentrated Onstad.  Gotta dilute this shiz.

Pages: [1]