Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Apenotmonkey

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 1 Feb 2006 - It Keeps the Toys off the Lawn
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:33:23 am »
It is indeed Negro Modelo.

Nah, the beer they're drinking is Bohemia (the Mexican Bohemia, not the Brazilian one).  Bohemia is basically like treasure.  Negra is a good beer, but Bohemia is much, much better.

BTW, hello everyone.  I post approximately once every 2 years, but have been lurking on the various incarnations of this board ever since Achewood's inception... nice to see people as excited about Achewood, grammar and spelling, vegulonism (although I'm a dedicated carnivore), and such, even though I typically don't have too much (or anything) to add.

2
Achewood / Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« on: February 19, 2004, 10:41:38 pm »
Thanks, nabubrush.  Hi there, everyone.  I've been a fan of Achewood for a long time, as well a lot of the Dumbrella sites... been (mostly) a lurker on the Dumbrella boards/this board for a while as well.  So... um... yeah.  Hello!

3
Achewood / Achewood Catch Phrases (Not Including Dick Euphemisms)
« on: February 19, 2004, 07:58:08 pm »
I'M SORRY DR. KISSES!

Kinda seems redundant

oh my god she has got scoliosis

Rude titties

Pages: [1]