Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Evander

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Ache-Head DC Field Trip
« on: February 20, 2004, 09:35:03 pm »
My grandfather would probably prefer if we didn't do anything at all for him.

But this isn't for him, it's for the family.

2
People & Places / Ache-Head DC Field Trip
« on: February 20, 2004, 07:17:41 pm »
Hmmm...

On second thought, this seems to be happening the same weekend as my grandfather's 90th birthday party.  I'll still be in town, but I am not quite sure of my schedule.

3
People & Places / Ache-Head DC Field Trip
« on: February 20, 2004, 07:14:45 pm »
I only work Wednesdays, I can probably show up.

Pages: [1]