Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - richter

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: I hope I (and my hosting) doesn't regret this....
« on: August 24, 2004, 04:46:31 pm »
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Having said that, I love that open-mouthed, sassy-pointing "hot-cha!" face he does whenever the chorus kicks in.


Yah, I can't stop saying "Hot Beefy". The scary thing is, Jason's clothing is the least "I'm embarassed for you" inducing. BTW, anybody know if that's a toupee? Seems he was full on bald not that much longer after this was made.

3
Achewood / Unix...
« on: August 01, 2003, 09:53:23 pm »
I got hooked from the first strip I saw. My friend IM'ed me a link to the "Unix is made by fat people" strip. I laughed outloud at my callcenter job at the time. Got many mean looks. hehe.

4
Achewood / Shameless Whoring
« on: August 01, 2003, 09:43:50 pm »
Will link.

Will tip.

Thanks for being such gracious hosts.

5
Achewood / Re: Stock
« on: August 01, 2003, 09:37:49 pm »
Quote from: "Limmo"
I'm still hoping for a Nightlife Mingus "the sign will be that life is awesome" design, myself.


We can only hope. I get compliments every time I wear my "Everybody dance" shirt.   :D

Pages: [1]