Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Acanthopagrus

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Egg sandwich
« on: May 10, 2005, 08:06:07 am »
I know I am a little late on this, but I am an egg sandwich fanatic.

My favourite method is an adaptation of a dish made in most of the northern Indian train stations.

Start by beating two eggs in bowl.
To the bowl add a chopped chilli, salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a pan and some butter.
Fry ˝ onion until it is the way you like it, place onion in egg mixture (but not the butter)
Place two pieces of bread in frying pan.
Turn when they are just beginning to toast.
Pour egg mixture over the bread so that the egg kind of soaks into the bread.
When the egg looks like it will turn over without going everywhere, turn it over.
Cook for a little, then fold the two pieces of bread together to form a sandwich.
Keep in pan until sandwich is cooked all the way through.
Traditionally served wrapped in newspaper, I prefer a plate with some tomato sauce.

2
People & Places / 'Dawg at the Crossroads
« on: March 16, 2005, 08:25:38 am »
Why don't you join us here in Australia.
Same language, same McDonalds, same weather.
Less people, less violence, less pollution
Higher average standard of living
A government that wants skilled foreign workers.

3
Achewood / 17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« on: November 18, 2004, 07:59:39 am »
I agree it looks like Beef banging on Gramma k's door,
but I know you all want it to be Pat banging on Gramma K.

Then Gramma K could move in with Pat and Molly could come home.

4
Achewood / 17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« on: November 18, 2004, 12:22:01 am »
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Pat comes over to kill Beef.

Finds Gramma K. instead.

Romance blossoms.

/Karnac


The only thing that could be finer than this is if Lyle manages to get their first romantic interlude on video.

I think it is time for some cartoon porn. I am curious to see what Gramma K looks like in the nude.

5
Achewood / Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« on: October 25, 2004, 07:27:03 am »
Magical Sex Blokes!!!

6
Achewood / Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« on: October 22, 2004, 12:23:04 am »
Teleportation
Magical Sex Blokes and cocks
The wandering thread

7
Achewood / Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« on: October 21, 2004, 11:24:04 pm »
By being a dick, am I a genius?
Maybe it makes me a talentless c*ck.
Many have called me a cock,
whether they meant it or not
was it a reference to brilliance?

8
Achewood / my baby's in playboy 10/21
« on: October 21, 2004, 08:11:55 am »
Dude the date!! you forgot the date!!

I am sure Jough will be kind enough to fix this...


The list issues going through Beef's head at this time must include:

Why does Molly read Playboy
Everyone is going to read this and know it is about me
Molly really hates Gramm K
What does my trailer smell like?

this is apart from the usual issues floating around in his head.

Anyone think of any others?

9
Wild Card / Canada!! Perkins does not think you are capable!
« on: October 20, 2004, 08:22:51 am »
We have a similar thing here in the Southern Hemisphere.

In South Australia the law states that you do not have to purchase items to be included in a draw/competition. So competitions that require bar codes to be sent in or an item to be opened etc will often have a special section for South Australian's saying that they have to answer a question or draw a facsimile of a label etc. Then they will be included in the draw.

I have always thought that when ever they get these SA entries they must just ditch them.

10
Wild Card / Halloween costume ideas...
« on: October 18, 2004, 07:26:00 am »
Perhaps dressing so that your tummy looks like a beer belly?

Lederhosen and a mustache? - German

perhaps a singlet, shorts, flip flops, terrytoweling hat? - Ozzie

11
Achewood / ...droppin' off my new Damon and Affleck- Oct. 15th, 2004
« on: October 15, 2004, 07:46:32 am »
Perhaps Lyle could use them for something

12
Achewood / ...droppin' off my new Damon and Affleck- Oct. 15th, 2004
« on: October 15, 2004, 07:45:53 am »
Why Ray, why?

I think the introduction of Nice Pete to Matt and Ben is a necessity.

13
Achewood / Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« on: October 15, 2004, 12:15:26 am »
I find it funny because it reminds me of the conversations I have had while watching porn. Everyone in the room glued to the tele, but then someone strikes up a mundane conversation which has nothing to do with what is going through everyone’s mind, and yet everyone seems to want to continue the conversation as if they are faking non-interest in the film.

But maybe it is just me and my warped friends/mind/sense of humor.

The strip is definitely not a classic, but I found it funny on a disturbing level. This is the level that I like finding things funny on.

14
Achewood / Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« on: October 14, 2004, 11:25:50 am »
I like the way they have a conversation about dinner
while being obviously transfixed by the horrible porn that they are watching.

15
Achewood / Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« on: October 12, 2004, 02:49:10 pm »
At first, due to his comments in the first frame, I thought Beef would be heading for the dance floor. But after closer inspection and seeing his face in the sixth frame when they tenmen are singing about making love "in a limo on an airplane" etc. I think he got the horn and has left to seduce Molly.


One things for sure, he certainly didn't leave without finishing his drink.

Pages: [1] 2 3